Half of Bulgarian Customers Greeted with Smile Society | Aug

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Half of Bulgarian Customers Greeted with Smile Society | Aug Empty
PostSubject: Half of Bulgarian Customers Greeted with Smile Society | Aug   Half of Bulgarian Customers Greeted with Smile Society | Aug Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:03 pm

[size=55:2ba6h5tm]novinite 09 August 2010

Half of Bulgarian Customers Greeted with Smile

One third of the Bulgarian customers are not satisfied with the services in the stores, even though 50% have been served with a smile, according to a report by the international company “Client X”.

The survey was conducted among 1935 “mystery customers” from 24 countries in Europe, including Bulgaria.

The results of the survey show that even though half of the Bulgarian customers are served with a smile, 30% of them are still not satisfied. Spain and Denmark record 5% and 6% of unsatisfied customers, respectively, while the percentage in Ireland is 0.

On the other hand, the most unsatisfied shopping customers are in Russia and Bosnia and Herzegovina, where the percentages are 81% and 92% respectively. The most frowning are the vendors in Russia, Latvia and Turkey.

According to the survey, four out of five Bulgarians are greeted upon entering a store. Sweden and the Netherlands hold the first place, followed by Ireland and Spain. Only half of the Russians and 64% of the Turkish are greeted by the staff when they enter a store.

Another part of the survey shows how long people wait in lines. The results show that the Bulgarians spend an average of 10 minutes, waiting in lines in banks, around 7 minutes at train stations, and about 4 minutes in the supermarkets.

The servicing in clothing stores in Bulgaria happens for about 5 minutes, while the average time for waiting in line at bus stations is 3 minutes.

In Bulgaria, the survey shows, the queues are consisted of an average of 4 people. The number is the same in Denmark, Romania, Ireland and Hungary. About 6 people wait in line in Italy, and 7 – in Russia.

All around Europe, people spend the longest time waiting in lines in post offices and banks, and the least time – in clothing stores and fast food places.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: Half of Bulgarian Customers Greeted with Smile Society |   Half of Bulgarian Customers Greeted with Smile Society | Aug Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:27 pm

I would have thought they were greeted with security who seem to watch your every move when you in a big store Half of Bulgarian Customers Greeted with Smile Society | Aug 739492727
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Half of Bulgarian Customers Greeted with Smile Society |   Half of Bulgarian Customers Greeted with Smile Society | Aug Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:00 pm

I think you have a point there BGT and to add I think most Bulgarians never smile in the shops Half of Bulgarian Customers Greeted with Smile Society | Aug 3135333095 Half of Bulgarian Customers Greeted with Smile Society | Aug 2581928987
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Half of Bulgarian Customers Greeted with Smile Society |   Half of Bulgarian Customers Greeted with Smile Society | Aug Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:43 pm

Now you mention the security man/ women. Well what a job that is just checking a bill that has only just been paid for. Smile I think not most of them must be bored senseless Half of Bulgarian Customers Greeted with Smile Society | Aug 739492727
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Half of Bulgarian Customers Greeted with Smile Society |   Half of Bulgarian Customers Greeted with Smile Society | Aug Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:42 pm

Half of Bulgarian Customers Greeted with Smile Society | Aug 1763269238

Smiling in Bulgaria!!! not very likely - Customer service has a lot to be desired even in the 5* hotels - I would love to get a customer service training contract in Bulgaria g Now that would be a real challenge. Half of Bulgarian Customers Greeted with Smile Society | Aug 2345823347

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
MINDTHESTEP
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Half of Bulgarian Customers Greeted with Smile Society |   Half of Bulgarian Customers Greeted with Smile Society | Aug Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:25 pm

I think it's the wages/ salary that they recieve, minimum wages they've never heard of that. The owners that I work for I think are paying better wages/ salaries than the rest of the resort. I've heard workers getting 400 levs a month working 12 hrs a day 7 days a week.
That may be the reason for not getting customer satisfaction.

Abu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half of Bulgarian Customers Greeted with Smile Society | Aug   Half of Bulgarian Customers Greeted with Smile Society | Aug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Half of Bulgarian Customers Greeted with Smile Society | Aug

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1