View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Ryanair discussion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Ryanair discussion   Ryanair discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

[size=85:g09kenni]novinite 27 May 2010

Ryanair Takes Off to Bulgaria's Plovdiv City in September

Irish low-cost air carrier Ryanair will launch flights to Bulgaria's Plovdiv airport in September this year, a deputy minister has announced.

“The company has certain requirements that airports should meet, including low fees,” Economy and Energy Minister Ivo Marinov announced on Thursday.

Ryanair representatives visited Bulgaria last month, conferred with Transport Minister Alexander Tsvetkov and visited Plovdiv airport to finalize an agreement.

According to Plovdiv airport executive director Doychin Anguelov the attraction of low-fare air companies is part of the airport strategy to increase its passengers and revenues.

Ryanair has been planning to launch flights to Plovdiv airport for several years.

Plovdiv became even more attractive for air companies as of April 1, when its fees were sharply reduced and stand three times lower that the fees at the airport in the capital Sofia. The low fees will be in forced for two years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Ryanair discussion   Ryanair discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 5:32 pm

Suzee wrote:
I'm going on a trip soon and wondered how tuf Ryanair are about cabin luggage size, I have read on their site what they say but my bag is 1 cm oversize.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] don't take the risk with Ryanair they are leathal. If you do not have a printout of your ticket they charge you £60 They would not let my Mum travel on without her passport even though she had identification which is all they needed. Went across to Airlingus and no problem at all. They are very hot on luggage too.

We travelled with them to Ireland and they were fantastic, but than I only took two rucksacks at 10kg each so al went well. g
Back to top Go down
Suzee
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Ryanair discussion   Ryanair discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 6:58 pm

Thank you Berni I have downloaded my boarding passes to my phone which is what I was told by Ryanair, is this boarding pass the same as a ticket? I will have to rethink my baggage as I don't want to pay more than I should.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Ryanair discussion   Ryanair discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 7:19 pm

Suzee wrote:
Thank you Berni I have downloaded my boarding passes to my phone which is what I was told by Ryanair, is this boarding pass the same as a ticket? I will have to rethink my baggage as I don't want to pay more than I should.

Yes the boarding pass it the ticket, even thought they said use it on your phone I would still take a hard copy to be on the safe side and do ensure you stick to the weight limit they charged my sister £104 for being over a little. Of course they have you as you have nowhere to disguard the excess luggage.  

When are you going [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ?  One of my friends is travelling from Bucharest to Luton on 12th Oct with Ryanair her first time with them too will be interesting to see what she says.  

Just did a check on ryanair reviews this was one of the comments

"just stick to the rules"
Michael Shoesmith (United Kingdom) 20th September 2015
Once again a great flight with Ryanair from Liverpool to Barcelona El Prat. On-time and did what it said on the tin. For £27.99 to do nearly 1000 miles on a plane is such a steal of a price. Just stick to the rules, terms and conditions etc and you will be flying high with a smile on your face. I have never encountered any problems with Ryanair, apart from a weather issue, but they can't control the weather can they?

Unfortuantely the rest are not so good, but read though and take notes so you are not caught out anywhere.  http://www.airlinequality.com/airline-reviews/ryanair/
Back to top Go down
Suzee
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Ryanair discussion   Ryanair discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:01 pm

Not flying till next Friday. Thanks for the info about the boarding pass and I will take a hard copy with me just incase, I'm ok with the weight its just that the bag I was going to use is 1cm over in the size they say on their site
Back to top Go down
Suzee
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Ryanair discussion   Ryanair discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 7:58 am

One more question is your duty free allowed separately or is it part of you weight?
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Ryanair discussion   Ryanair discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 6:52 pm

Suzee wrote:
One more question is your duty free allowed separately or is it part of you weight?

No Suzee I understand duty free is not counted as you have already passed though customs checks, but because it is with Ryanair I would double check and send them a message or ring them.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Ryanair discussion   Ryanair discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 10:42 pm

Suzee wrote:
Not flying till next Friday. Thanks for the info about the boarding pass and I will take a hard copy with me just incase, I'm ok with the weight its just that the bag I was going to use is 1cm over in the size they say on their site

Hope this helps Suzee, my wife have used them three times this year and had no problems with our baggage. I have noticed that it appears to be favourable to get near the end of the queue when boarding as the staff seem less interested in the baggage and they like to brag about getting off on time and arriving ahead of schedule
If you were made to check your baggage in the rack I am sure that with a little bit of persuading 1cm isn't going to make much difference

55cm x 40cm x 20cm

RYANAIR REGULATIONS ON SPECIFIC SUBJECTS. CABIN BAGGAGE. One cabin bag weighing up to 10 kg with maximum dimensions of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm, plus 1 small bag up to 35 x 20 x 20 cms may be carried per passenger
Back to top Go down
mike&tanya
Senior user
Senior user
mike&tanya

PostSubject: Re: Ryanair discussion   Ryanair discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 6:26 pm

We have used Ryan air in and out of Stansted and Plovdiv for the last 3 years and had no problems, although i do keep a close eye on Tanya.s luggage as she has the habit of putting more and more into her case. She has been a couple of kgs over a couple of times and they let her go through.
Back to top Go down
Roadworker
Junior user
Junior user
Roadworker

PostSubject: Re: Ryanair discussion   Ryanair discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 7:33 pm

Might be worth a look

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bob
Junior user
Junior user
bob

PostSubject: Re: Ryanair discussion   Ryanair discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 8:36 am

Might be a different offer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: Ryanair discussion   Ryanair discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 11:22 pm

Just booked these flights with Ryanair Ryanair discussion - Page 7 570106603 cheap flights in october

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Ryanair discussion   Ryanair discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 7:06 am

g g Well done Noddy great deal Ryanair discussion - Page 7 3367882216
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Ryanair discussion   Ryanair discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 8:17 pm

Oh that is very cheeky. I booked flights with Ryanair from Plovdiv and they sent me an email to say you can check in up to 30 days so thought might as well check in now than. I went through the booking and filled in all the info then a message came up to say you can purchase a seat for 6euro each way I declined and another message came up to say you cannot check in until 4 days before your flight. So now the scare tactics are if you don't buy a seat on booking you may not sit together. When I booked back in March they allocated us a seat on booking seems it has all changed again now. Ryanair discussion - Page 7 794030042
Back to top Go down
paddy
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Ryanair discussion   Ryanair discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 8:52 am

on the 30th Sept I had a return flight to Sofia cost return was £70.00 which I thought was great all the way to Liverpool, only stayed for the week.
a few weeks later I booked again same flights 11th Nov back 21stNov and got them for £9.99 each way service was great considering all the hype that you hear about them, I have always used easyjet but that was IOM Gatwick stay night up early Gatwick Sofia in for 11.30 this flight is IOM Liverpool sit for 2 hours Liverpool Sofia stay night get hire car in morning after nice breakfast, great. will keep booking with them till they stop, they also say you get what you pay for, so really if you have bags its best to use BA at least you get breakfast on board and the suitcase is included and sometimes it is only a few pounds more, and you get to use terminal 2.
will now wait until the weather changers before I am back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.askbuck.com/.
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Ryanair discussion   Ryanair discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 9:50 am

Had yet another wonderful trip with Ryanair Plovdiv to Stansted this time and it was just brilliant, could not fault they at all. Well done Ryanair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryanair discussion   Ryanair discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryanair discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7