altText

Don't Drive in the Hours of Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

Don't Drive in the Hours of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Don't Drive in the Hours of Darkness   Don't Drive in the Hours of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:33 am

We went to a Village festival last night . Just past Malamere had a great time and enjoyed it very much g. But we came back after 10 PM. Black as Newgates Knocker it was. Well I knew the roads were bad on the way there but, they were hellish on the way back. The main drag from Elhovo back to Yambol was also pretty bad. I followed a lorry thinking that he would light my way, he got down to less than 20KM an hour but I still wouldn't pass him, had to wait for ages for someone to go past. Even had a stream of cars behind us, now that's not Bulgarian drivers for you. I have always said never drive at night maybe I should have listened to my own advice Don't Drive in the Hours of Darkness 927475117
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Don't Drive in the Hours of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Drive in the Hours of Darkness   Don't Drive in the Hours of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:38 am

How right you are, tonyb60.

Nightmare driving at night - I made a vow many years ago, never to drink and drive and don't either in this country or others. The problem is you can be entirely sober here and virtually write the car off in some pothole - you can hardly see the potholes in daylight, never mind at night. I'm extremely careful now, but remember all my visits to the guys in Dobrich to straighten out my wheels - not expensive, but time-consuming.

Overall, yes, I agree with you - don't drive at night.

Regards, George.
Back to top Go down

Don't Drive in the Hours of Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1