altText
altText

recent post section.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bobski
Anonymous

recent post section. Empty
PostSubject: recent post section.   recent post section. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:53 pm

hi ,
after joining yesterday, i like what i see, but i think that a recent post section(box) would be very helpfull.

i know that this forum is in its infancy, and perhaps my suggestion is already being looked into.

i also think that this would encourage more posts from members.... 8)

thanks.

bob.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: recent post section.   recent post section. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:31 pm

Hi Bob we do have this on here but at the moment I have deactivated it, its in portal along with other stuff but until we get our server problems sorted it won't be visible but it will be back as soon as possible

:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: recent post section.   recent post section. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:33 pm

As Ashley said and it works very well with other things in there too
sarah
Back to top Go down
bobski
Anonymous

PostSubject: recent post section.   recent post section. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:45 pm

Admin wrote:
Hi Bob we do have this on here but at the moment I have deactivated it, its in portal along with other stuff but until we get our server problems sorted it won't be visible but it will be back as soon as possible

:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]:

hi ashley,
thanks for your prompt reply.

i really hope this site becomes better than all of the rest...you have my support.

bob.
Back to top Go down
Lorka
Anonymous

PostSubject: recent post section.   recent post section. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:07 am

I hope you are able to get your problems sorted out with your server, as the recent posts section would be useful and helpful.

Good luck with the Forum.

Lorka ☀
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
Anonymous

PostSubject: recent post section.   recent post section. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:22 am

Hi all,

Thank you Lorka, Ashley works even in his sleep sorting the problems out. He is sorting them even when he's dreaming. :hilarious:
I'm sure his dreams are the problems her,e to put right, but he's getting there.

Even given me some to do as well, so we're all trying to get things going here. But Ashley is the man who works the hardest to make it all happen for us.

So come everyone give Ashley a big hand [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] :Congrats:

I did look for a big hand to give you Ashley, but could not find one, so have to make do with this, sorry [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] :hilarious:

:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: :[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: recent post section.   recent post section. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:42 am

Thank you for those kind words I will try today and activate the portal and see how it goes, but it's not true that I work the hardest Tony,, you have put a great deal into this site and so to have the members :Congrats: which is what its all about and if we all continue in the way we are then I don't see any reason why we should go from strength to strength.

:Thanks: :Thanks: :Cheers2:
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: recent post section.   recent post section. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:36 am

Portal Activated on trial :Congrats: :Congrats:
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
Lorka
Anonymous

PostSubject: recent post section.   recent post section. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:54 pm

[marquee:2aju3m0v]:Thanks:[/marquee:2aju3m0v][/size]

Keep up the good work [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lorka
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: recent post section.   recent post section. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:46 pm

Ashley is the man for me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but don't tell my other half :Funny:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: recent post section.   recent post section. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:54 pm

Sarah wrote:
Ashley is the man for me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but don't tell my other half :Funny:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: recent post section.   recent post section. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:05 pm

I've been away for a while and yes the portal with the recent topics is great :cheers:
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: recent post section.   recent post section. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:28 pm

Well done Ash super job as always [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Our little ray of sunshine, So glad I joined the forum. Keep up the good work.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: recent post section.   recent post section. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

recent post section.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1