what is Karma?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

what is Karma? Empty
PostSubject: what is Karma?   what is Karma? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:56 pm

I was asked this question today so I thought I would add it here for all to see g

First of all what is Karma?
Karma is a credit that was given to an individual on the forum.

So how do you get Karma?
You get credit or Karma when you make a helpful post that people like or you make a suggestion to someone's question.

There are two kind of Karma:
. Applaud : You have done something good
. Smite : Someone don't like your post

Anyone can give and receive Karma. It is like a peer regconition system!

So the more helpful you are in the forum then the likely hood of you getting more Karma are high.

One more thing, you have to be registered user and logged in.

I hope this answers your question
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
MINDTHESTEP
Junior user
Junior user

what is Karma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is Karma?   what is Karma? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:14 am

T Thanks Admin for this usefull post. what is Karma? 3356871870
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

what is Karma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is Karma?   what is Karma? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:16 am

so how do you give someone a karma, please. s
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

what is Karma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is Karma?   what is Karma? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:22 am

Hi starlite you can do it as the pic says below, you will see this on most users posts, you won't be able to see your own buttons though, hope this helps g

Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

what is Karma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is Karma?   what is Karma? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:04 pm

T
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

what is Karma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is Karma?   what is Karma? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Admin wrote:
I was asked this question today so I thought I would add it here for all to see g

So how do you get Karma?
You get credit or Karma when you make a helpful post that people like or you make a suggestion to someone's question.

So the more helpful you are in the forum then the likely hood of you getting more Karma are high.

One more thing, you have to be register user and login when you post in the on the forum in order to receive a Karma.

Ashley say's:- Quote, There are two types of Karma
Applaud : You have done something good :what is Karma? 1931734156:
Smite : Someone don't like your post :twisted:
Well, I posted twice yesterday and my Karma went up by two, so some kind poster liked what I posted or liked me as a person for bringing useful information to the forum, but then in a ten minute spell my Karma's were reduced by seven, not one or two, yes seven, so somebody on this forum didn't like my post or they hated my guts. If that were the case I think Ashley's word Smite would be more apt to read Spite. I suppose we have to accept that it takes all sorts to make the world go round. I wonder if I will get a +or - for this posting :what is Karma? 3897195628: what is Karma? 2345823347 what is Karma? 3998065313
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

what is Karma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is Karma?   what is Karma? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:02 pm

willowsend wrote:
Admin wrote:

So how do you get Karma?

One more thing, you have to be register user and login when you post in the on the forum in order to receive a Karma.

Ashley say's:- Quote, There are two types of Karma
Applaud : You have done something good :what is Karma? 1931734156:
Smite : Someone don't like your post :twisted:
Well, I posted twice yesterday and my Karma went up by two, so some kind poster liked what I posted or liked me as a person for bringing useful information to the forum, but then in a ten minute spell my Karma's were reduced by seven, not one or two, yes seven, so somebody on this forum didn't like my post or they hated my guts. If that were the case I think Ashley's word Smite would be more apt to read Spite. I suppose we have to accept that it takes all sorts to make the world go round. I wonder if I will get a +or - for this posting :what is Karma? 3897195628: what is Karma? 2345823347 what is Karma? 3998065313

Surprise, Surprise folks my karma's have just been reduced by another three, so whoever it is who hates me that much just go ahead and remove the final two T
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

what is Karma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is Karma?   what is Karma? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:22 pm

I wouldn't worry too much about karma as you can now see its at Karma: 19 so just as quick as it goes down it goes up

g
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

what is Karma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is Karma?   what is Karma? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:57 pm

Admin wrote:
I wouldn't worry too much about karma as you can now see its at Karma: 19 so just as quick as it goes down it goes up

g
I have just been out for a lovely evening with my wife at a pub quiz, came back in to my computor expecting to see zero for my Karma's and I see I have now got 19 what is Karma? 2706089290
A lovely way to finish the evening, because when I went out I fully expected (like in football) to be relegated to a lower division, so thank you to the posters who do appreciate some of my contribution to the forum :Thank you:and good night what is Karma? 1536469901 what is Karma? 739492727
Back to top Go down
TNT1
Junior user
Junior user

what is Karma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is Karma?   what is Karma? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:43 pm

I aways thought it was a Boy George song .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is there loving in your eyes all the way?
If I listen to your lies, would you say?
I'm a man without conviction
I'm a man who doesn't know
How to sell a contradiction
You come and go
you come and go

Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Chameleon
You come and go
You come and go
Back to top Go down
stephen

what is Karma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is Karma?   what is Karma? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:48 pm

TNT1 wrote:
I aways thought it was a Boy George song .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is there loving in your eyes all the way?
If I listen to your lies, would you say?
I'm a man without conviction
I'm a man who doesn't know
How to sell a contradiction
You come and go
you come and go

Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Chameleon
You come and go
You come and go

Nice one what is Karma? 1865348797 what is Karma? 1865348797
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

what is Karma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is Karma?   what is Karma? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:08 pm

what is Karma? 2142662594
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what is Karma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is Karma?   what is Karma? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is Karma?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1