HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

altText
altText
altText
altText
altText
altText

coming over for a months holiday (at last)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mike&tanya
Senior user
Senior user
mike&tanya

coming over for a months holiday (at last) Empty
PostSubject: coming over for a months holiday (at last)   coming over for a months holiday (at last) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:04 am

Hi everyone, we will be coming over on sunday for a well earned months rest, we will be spending a few days with Tanya,s parents in the village of Kliment ( near Karlova) and then driving to the apartment in Pomorie for a couple of weeks then back to Kliment. We will be travelling around a fair bit and it would be nice to meet up with anyone interested, to put some faces to the names i often see on the forum. coming over for a months holiday (at last) 1536469901 let me know and maybe we can meet up.
Back to top Go down
bigsal
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: coming over for a months holiday (at last)   coming over for a months holiday (at last) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:55 pm

Have a great holiday.................... a month very nice hope you manage to meet up with some members s

Bigsal coming over for a months holiday (at last) 1430720830
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: coming over for a months holiday (at last)   coming over for a months holiday (at last) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:57 pm

coming over for a months holiday (at last) 1763269238

Have a fab time!!! g If you are traveling around and need good places to stay at good rates look up Steve and Vi at the English Guest house in Ruse and if you are in Silistra look up Jerry and Mike Pelican Lake Guest House.

Enjoy yourselves all the best

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
woodsman7
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: coming over for a months holiday (at last)   coming over for a months holiday (at last) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Many brits also meet at the English Bazzar in Kosharitsa Village nr. sunny beach, its the first wednesday of each month 10-1
all welcome, come for a coffee or lunch at the local restruant its in the center of the village and cant be missed, look for the english reg plates,

hope to see you their
regards W
have a great time on your hols coming over for a months holiday (at last) 1660588075
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: coming over for a months holiday (at last)   coming over for a months holiday (at last) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:38 pm

Hope you have a lovely trip and let us know how it goes with pics if you can

sarah
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: coming over for a months holiday (at last)   coming over for a months holiday (at last) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:08 am

I wonder if thev'e gone yet and how they are getting on??????? coming over for a months holiday (at last) 739492727
Back to top Go down
woodsman7
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: coming over for a months holiday (at last)   coming over for a months holiday (at last) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:49 pm

HI yes they came over dont know when they are returning, but they dropped in for a cuppa and are having a lovely time, he will tell you all when they return I am sure xx
regards w
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: coming over for a months holiday (at last)   coming over for a months holiday (at last) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:43 pm

hope for a holiday update when they return, sounds like they are having a good time, which is what its all about, hope you have a good months holiday, bulgaria is a nice country except for the roads in certain places, but other than that, bulgaria has views and countryside second to none and life at a slow pace is lovely. hope you enjoyed your holiday. g
Back to top Go down
mike&tanya
Senior user
Senior user
mike&tanya

PostSubject: Re: coming over for a months holiday (at last)   coming over for a months holiday (at last) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:41 am

Hi everyone, yes I am back in London, got back yesterday and still on Bulgarian time at the moment and trying to catch up with everything here. I came back on my own as Tanya has anther week. Our holiday are always in 2 halves one at our apartment in Pomorie and the other in Kliment near karlova, we did not do as much sight seeing as we normally do.
During the Pomorie part as woodsman7 mentioned we dropped in for a cup of tea with him and wilola which was nice. I drove up to them using Tanya, and her friends, bulgarian version of sat nav which involves stopping at every other person you see and asking for directions (which drives me crazy as most of the time I now where I am going already), the upside of this is we found wilolas nearest beach which I cannot pronounce the name of but it was very nice. We also had a trip to VT and Arbonasi and another trip to Sozopol, but most of the time there was spent either getting my teeth sorted out (so much cheaper and better than in England) and being covered in mud on the special beach near Pomorie ( supposed to be a cure for most things).
during the Kliment part unfortunatly we spent half of the time at Karlova hospital as we had to rush Tanya,s dad there after he was taken ill, (he comes out today and has made a full recovery) and will i am sure be out with his 5 sheep, Donkey and goat in no time.I did manage to have a day out on my off road motorbike in the hills just outside the village which was heavy going but amazing. We also visited a very nice holiday complex up in the mountains called Byalo Kamane if any one is interested they have a web site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Over the last 6 years we have visited many places and if anyone is interested maybe i could start an on line diary.
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: coming over for a months holiday (at last)   coming over for a months holiday (at last) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:18 am

quote from mike
"
"
visited a very nice holiday complex up in the mountains called Byalo Kamane if any one is interested they have a web site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Over the last 6 years we have visited many places and if anyone is interested maybe i could start an on line diary."

please do mike ..when you have the time..its always interesting to hear of other places in Bg.....however long any of us have been here..... g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: coming over for a months holiday (at last)   coming over for a months holiday (at last) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:57 pm

coming over for a months holiday (at last) 1763269238

Thanks for update Mike Glad you enjoy the break but sorry for your troubles there. Hope your father in law makes a good recovery.

Would be good to read about your experiences we would all be very interested indeed. g

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: coming over for a months holiday (at last)   coming over for a months holiday (at last) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:17 am

mike&tanya wrote:
We also visited a very nice holiday complex up in the mountains called Byalo Kamane if any one is interested they have a web site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Over the last 6 years we have visited many places and if anyone is interested maybe i could start an on line diary.

I too would like to hear about your adventures coming over for a months holiday (at last) 739492727
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: coming over for a months holiday (at last)   coming over for a months holiday (at last) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:26 am

I know 2 very good places to stay/ 1) Near VT, Natures Best run by Jane &
Bill who are very nice people and 2) Near Nessebar, Iris Hotel run by the Michev family.

Both are highly recommended and we have stayed at both.

Tony
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: coming over for a months holiday (at last)   coming over for a months holiday (at last) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:52 pm

Looking forward to reading about your trips coming over for a months holiday (at last) 3023850720
Back to top Go down
mike&tanya
Senior user
Senior user
mike&tanya

PostSubject: Re: coming over for a months holiday (at last)   coming over for a months holiday (at last) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:30 pm

thanks for all the interest, I have not forgotten, just been a little busy recently, but I am slowly looking back over the last few years of Bulgarian visits and I will put some details on the forum very soon, when I have roughed out a readable (hopefully reasonably well spelt) diary. coming over for a months holiday (at last) 3367882216
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: coming over for a months holiday (at last)   coming over for a months holiday (at last) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

coming over for a months holiday (at last)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next