Bulgaria Border Police Capture 5 Illegal Immigrants

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Bulgaria Border Police Capture 5 Illegal Immigrants Empty
PostSubject: Bulgaria Border Police Capture 5 Illegal Immigrants   Bulgaria Border Police Capture 5 Illegal Immigrants Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:46 pm

[size=75:11kujf1a]novinite 4 April 2010

Bulgarian border police officers have caught five illegal Turkish immigrants hidden in a truck.

The Turkish citizens were found as the truck transporting car parts for Germany entered Bulgaria at the Lesovo border crossing point.

The border policemen noticed that the Turkish driver was unusually nervous. Their equipment showed increased levels of carbon dioxide inside the truck.

The five illegal aliens were detained by the police in the town of Elhovo. They initially claimed they had no documents but the police subsequently found their Turkish IDs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Bulgaria Border Police Capture 5 Illegal Immigrants   Bulgaria Border Police Capture 5 Illegal Immigrants Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:04 pm

Well done to the border police
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Bulgaria Border Police Capture 5 Illegal Immigrants   Bulgaria Border Police Capture 5 Illegal Immigrants Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:58 pm

why here, the benifit system is in the uk, sorry but its true, thats why most come to the uk as it offers a safe secure environment with money to provide for all your needs.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Bulgaria Border Police Capture 5 Illegal Immigrants   Bulgaria Border Police Capture 5 Illegal Immigrants Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:25 pm

starlite wrote:
why here, the benifit system is in the uk, sorry but its true, thats why most come to the uk as it offers a safe secure environment with money to provide for all your needs.

Oh I say Star that is very funny You are a naughty girl

Oddy
Back to top Go down
junenan
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Bulgaria Border Police Capture 5 Illegal Immigrants   Bulgaria Border Police Capture 5 Illegal Immigrants Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:12 am

are they crackers whatever do they think this godforsaken country has to offer they should be glad they were discovered unless of course they are villians a few weeks here they will be fighting to get out ha ha maybe they know something I dont if so let us know
Back to top Go down
junenan
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Bulgaria Border Police Capture 5 Illegal Immigrants   Bulgaria Border Police Capture 5 Illegal Immigrants Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:27 am

just a few more words to my last one dont you think there are enough wasters in the u.k Loll without pointing out the obvious its time the u.k exported a few but hopefuuly not here this country is full of losers dont get the wrong idea I dont mean us I just did not do enough finding out about this country I just thought all the books I read told the truth they didnt just living in hopes it might improve the trouble is have I got enough time left to live waiting for it to improve ha ha
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Bulgaria Border Police Capture 5 Illegal Immigrants   Bulgaria Border Police Capture 5 Illegal Immigrants Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:10 am

Never mind junenan we all have made mistakes in our life and I'm sure one day things will get better for you maybe in another country

sarah
Back to top Go down
junenan
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Bulgaria Border Police Capture 5 Illegal Immigrants   Bulgaria Border Police Capture 5 Illegal Immigrants Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:45 am

Sarah the grass is always greener the other side of the hedge but which way does one jump you say another country which where how if only I was capable of seeing in the future so will just have to soldier on and wait for a flash of inspiration there might be something waiting round the corner ha.ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria Border Police Capture 5 Illegal Immigrants   Bulgaria Border Police Capture 5 Illegal Immigrants Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1