cannot believe it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

cannot believe it. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: cannot believe it.   cannot believe it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

had to travel to vt yesterday to do buisness deal, the motorway e70/a2 was awful, full of major pot holes, we had a major puncture due to the conditions, and in vt itself, it was the worst roads i have ever seen, in fact they were not roads really, just a mess of carved up roads which most cars would not be able to cope with. I thought ours roads were not good but compared to vt they are good, how you put up with them is beyond me and bulgaria needs to get to grips with these roads as they are a hazzard and a danger to life, where is the eu money going as i would not have believed what i saw in vt, sorry guys to anyone in vt but it was unbelievable and beyond belief.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: cannot believe it.   cannot believe it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:10 pm

s

Just a quick updated we got a huge surprise to find the road from Varna to Silistra is now finished and it is just fantastic all the way to Silsitra. g

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: cannot believe it.   cannot believe it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:51 pm

The roads in Bulgaria do look like they are getting better in places and I would think that this is being paid for by the EU which goes to show that things are looking up and the money is being spent in the right places
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cannot believe it.   cannot believe it. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cannot believe it.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Traveling in Bulgaria and Vehicle Related Information Repairs,Fuel etc.-