Recommend A Tradesman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mickhev
Super user
Super user

Recommend A Tradesman - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Recommend A Tradesman   Recommend A Tradesman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lets all Recommend someone we have used,no bad reviews just good ones all the rest we can talk about in another forum

Mike
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Recommend A Tradesman   Recommend A Tradesman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:23 pm

Thanks TYS that a great looking add and it does help those who maybe looking for some pics to help them make up their mind which is why most do look for a website but this is good to me
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Recommend A Tradesman   Recommend A Tradesman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:48 pm

Nice brochure TYS your company looks very professional with a corporate image
Back to top Go down
TYS
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Recommend A Tradesman   Recommend A Tradesman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:16 pm

Thank you for your positive feedback. Much appreciated!!
Back to top Go down
redroyal
Anonymous

PostSubject: Recommend A Tradesman   Recommend A Tradesman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:27 pm

200 euros is a lot of money for a web site .most whizz kids can set one up in no time (wait for backlash)
you cannot beat word of mouth,
and also this is why people find sites like this one invaluable,and contactable
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Recommend A Tradesman   Recommend A Tradesman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:23 am

redroyal wrote:
200 euros is a lot of money for a web site .most whizz kids can set one up in no time

You have to be joking? 200 euros a 'lot of money' to promote your business to the entire world in a professional manner?

I'm sure a 'whizz kid' could knock something up cheaper ... however, I'm not just some kid that has just decided overnight that I'm now a webdesigner! I have a degree in the field, I have done nothing else than this for the last 20 years, I can provide references from clients that have trusted me with building sites for their businesses (large and small).

Plus, I offer:

Reliable and Fast web hosting
Bespoke domain name
Bespoke e-mail addresses
Professional design and layout
Search Engine Optimisation
Registration with Search Engines
Detailed site statistics

Personally, if I had a choice between:

[url=http:
//www.
businessone.
com:neufj9v0][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [url=http:
//www.
freewebs.
com/businesstwo/:neufj9v0][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[email:neufj9v0]sales@businesssone.
com[/email:neufj9v0] or [email:neufj9v0]businesstwo@yahoo.
co.
uk[/email:neufj9v0] (or gmail, or fsnet, etc.)

I'd take business one, as business two I would not consider as professional.

Neither would I consider any business that are not willing to pay 200 euros for their website very serious either.

However, I'm quite sure, like many of my friends in this business, I'll soon be 'out of business' due to 'whizz kids' knocking up 'free' sites on shared servers with gmail accounts.

Ah well, I can always clean windows for a living and deal in cash only

Oh, and by the way, 200 euros was a special offer for a four page site for members of this forum only, usual price is even more expensive!

Rant Over.

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Recommend A Tradesman   Recommend A Tradesman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:32 am

Quite right Chris,back in England i paid 950 uk pounds for my website,so your offering a very good deal

Mike
Back to top Go down
redroyal
Anonymous

PostSubject: Recommend A Tradesman   Recommend A Tradesman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:10 pm

i expected some backlash and got it, everyone to their own opinion and pocket..after all isn't this site about free trade and freedom of speech ? I hope so.
it is ok to reccomend but to redicule someones business just because they hav'nt got a web site is not right , it dos'nt mean they are a bad company and a web site dos'nt make any difference to the quality of work they carry out.
can you guarantee that if i was to buy one of your web sites that my buisness will suddenly pick up and my workmanship will improve.no..............
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Recommend A Tradesman   Recommend A Tradesman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:18 pm

you all right in your own way I think sometimes a business can't afford a website to start so I think that to rely on whatever form of adds is ok and agreed to that a website is no guarantee that the workmanship is any good
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Recommend A Tradesman   Recommend A Tradesman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:13 pm

For good workmanship you don't have to go far. In fact if you need French Drains or general excavation work ask mickhev.

Turns up on time works hard all day and there are no hidden extra's.

Thanks Mick
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Recommend A Tradesman   Recommend A Tradesman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:20 pm

Well done glad you hear you were pleased and well done to Mike
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
the good life

PostSubject: Recommend A Tradesman   Recommend A Tradesman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:46 pm

at the moment we are in the process of building a website. My daughter has 4 A's in ict but we aren't qualified website builders and are using freewebs. what's the difference between using freewebs and paying money for a website? we are building a website to hopefully generate more work so we can live here comfortably so i can;
t see the sense in spending money on a website unless you are possitive you can earn the money back through the website ???

the good life :)
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Recommend A Tradesman   Recommend A Tradesman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:36 am

The basic difference is freewebs allows you to create simple pages via their template system.

Paying for a web site means you have a professional do it. They will ensure that all the images are optimised for best resolution and speed of loading. They will create the code, text and pages so that the site will have better results in the search engines.

Also, as a professional doesn't rely on a 'fixed' template, you can pretty much have anything you require designed and also bolt on anything else you may want (forum, chat room, news feeds, shopping carts, photo gallery, audio, video, etc., etc.).

Plus, if you have a site built for you, you own the copyright. If you use freewebs the site copyright belongs to them.

Also, most professionals will offer you a domain name, fast and reliable web hosting and bespoke e-mail accounts for your site (rather than relying on yahoo, gmail, etc.).

However, as stated above, some people feel that a few hundred euros for a professional 'shop window' for the World to see is too much investment for a new company, and therefore feel that going the 'free' route is a better option.

Each to their own I guess!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: Recommend A Tradesman   Recommend A Tradesman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:10 pm

So has anyone got anymore recommendations to add? it would be good if we could have more recommendations with or without a website so come people lets have some more g
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Recommend A Tradesman   Recommend A Tradesman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:33 pm

I think with this topic the best tradesmen can be found on your own doorstep. s

Once you are known in your locality and you are trusted and respected the local people will suggest the best tradesmen. When we first arrived here we were ripped off left right and centre. But now no way. g g g
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: Recommend A Tradesman   Recommend A Tradesman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:56 am

Well put Tony I think your right the only real way is to look locally and for me I wouldn't trust the British tradesmen after all they have a bad name in the UK so why would it be any different in Bulgaria, sorry if this offends anyone but its my own thoughts on the subject Recommend A Tradesman - Page 2 739492727
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommend A Tradesman   Recommend A Tradesman - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recommend A Tradesman

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next