Good dentist in Yambol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Good dentist in Yambol Empty
PostSubject: Good dentist in Yambol   Good dentist in Yambol Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:12 pm

Here is you will be able to find a list of Dentists in Bulgaria [url=http:
//www.
revahealth.
com/dentists/:2mps0kn1] Click OTHER DENTISTS[/url:2mps0kn1]

:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Good dentist in Yambol   Good dentist in Yambol Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:45 pm

Hiya I visited a good dentist in Yambol, all I can remember is that it was a woman but she was very good and not too expensive either, although I have had comments from others who have had a bad experience with some other dentists, so I guess it can be a bit hit and mis ?

Netsniper [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
jenny2803
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Good dentist in Yambol   Good dentist in Yambol Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:16 am

There is an English speaking dentist in Yambol situated behind the OMV garage it used to be Dr Popov but he has been poached by the English authorities to practise there and has sold his practice to another English speaking dentist, When i'm next in Yambol I will get his details.
Back to top Go down
pj61
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Good dentist in Yambol   Good dentist in Yambol Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:23 pm

Hi All, have just visited the dentist having spent time trying to find one through this forum that was recommended and spoke english. Well luck was with me, one was found through a google search, OK not in the Yambol area but Burgas, having broken a tooth and lost the filling it contained a trip to Burgas wasn't out of the question, excuse for a shopping trip! Anyway to get to the point, I phoned this chap when we were in Burgas, not knowing the town centre well he came to locate us on foot once we had parked and guide us back to his practice. I sat in his chair for 90 minutes whilst he gently cleared the unwanted debris and painstakingly rebuilt my tooth layer by layer. Not one twinge did I suffer, this guy is good, actually more than good I can tell you he is the nicest dentist I have had in 20 years, no bullying, no tutting just gentle care at a very reasonable (in my opinion) fee. His name is Dr. Plamen Kozhuharov and his number 0897 821751.

Cheers all you other dental phobics, from the woosiest woman to walk into a dental surgery. Happily smiling Sue g
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Good dentist in Yambol   Good dentist in Yambol Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:40 pm

anyone wanting a good dentist in the dobrich area, i can recommend a husband and wife team, who visit villages on certain days, the village practice is a bit old to say the least, but their practice in dobrich is ultra modern. have had major work at a minimal cost that the uk costs, very pleased and worth every lev. would have been impossible in the uk. pm for details.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good dentist in Yambol   Good dentist in Yambol Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:29 pm

Thank you both I'm sure this will be most welcome by so0me of the members T T
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Good dentist in Yambol   Good dentist in Yambol Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:21 am

Thank you for the information regarding a dentist in Yambol its very much appreciated, don't you just love this forum when its members are so helpful g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good dentist in Yambol   Good dentist in Yambol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good dentist in Yambol

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1