altText

Nominal Ltd

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ianc

Nominal Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Nominal Ltd   Nominal Ltd Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:50 pm

Hi everyone,
Has anyone used Nominal Ltd in Bourgas to do their tax returns and re registering company?
I would like to hear from anyone who has had dealings with them and their experiences.
I am thinking of using them because I am being ripped off by my present agent. I am only asking because I do not know Nominal Ltd personally, and I want some feedback.
I really would appreciate it.
Thanks
Ianc
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Nominal Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Nominal Ltd   Nominal Ltd Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:23 pm

Hi Ian

How did you get on with Nominal Ltd - several of my friends have used them and this year I am using them myself. Just email Borislav all the necessary info to do the returns.

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Ianc

Nominal Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Nominal Ltd   Nominal Ltd Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:09 am

Hi everyone,
Not living in bg I always have the problem of finding someone who I can trust to pay my tax returns etc.
Since oddy kindly gave me their details I emailed Borislav at Nominal Ltd and he is arranging to pay my tax return and re registration of company. I have found Borislav to be very efficient and if you email him with a query he gets back to you very quick. I totally recommend his company.
You can contact him at [email:2uxsggzv]info@smetki.
com[/email:2uxsggzv] or you can go to [url=http:
//www.
smetki.
com/english/english.
htm:2uxsggzv][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to find out about his services.
Thanks oddy for giving me his details
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ianc
Back to top Go down
dave b
Senior user
Senior user

Nominal Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Nominal Ltd   Nominal Ltd Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:12 am

Anyone know any good accountants in the Dobrich area. Getting tired of being treated like I am an idiot with cash!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Nominal Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Nominal Ltd   Nominal Ltd Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:22 am

Ianc wrote:
Hi everyone,
Not living in bg I always have the problem of finding someone who I can trust to pay my tax returns etc.
Since oddy kindly gave me their details I emailed Borislav at Nominal Ltd and he is arranging to pay my tax return and re registration of company. I have found Borislav to be very efficient and if you email him with a query he gets back to you very quick. I totally recommend his company.
You can contact him at [email:gazfcchq]info@smetki.
com[/email:gazfcchq] or you can go to [url=http:
//www.
smetki.
com/english/english.
htm:gazfcchq][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to find out about his services.

Ianc

T

Ian I am sure Borislav will be very please you recommended him. I second that, he really is a nice chap.

Dave b: Just to say Borislav of Nominal Ltd covers/works all of Bulgaria so no need for you to worry, any questions just send him an email.

Also so that you are all aware Nominal Ltd has pledge to donate 10% of all the tax returns this year to the Silistra Orphanage - This was something Borislav decided to do himself, so a worthy cause indeed.

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Nominal Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Nominal Ltd   Nominal Ltd Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:31 am

Ianc wrote:
Hi everyone,
You can contact him at [email:196flug2]info@smetki.
com[/email:196flug2] or you can go to [url=http:
//www.
smetki.
com/english/english.
htm:196flug2][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to find out about his services.

Ianc

Can you tell us are you getting your re-registration done without going to Bulgaria?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Ianc

Nominal Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Nominal Ltd   Nominal Ltd Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Hi all,
I have used Nominal Ltd in Burgas to do my tax return I have found them to be very efficient and professional. Borislav is a very nice person and keeps you up to date with the progress.
Ianc
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

Nominal Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Nominal Ltd   Nominal Ltd Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Thank you for that Ianc this will be very useful information to some of us
Back to top Go down
Suzee
Junior user
Junior user

Nominal Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nominal Ltd   Nominal Ltd Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:00 pm

We used Nominal this year for Tax returns and will be using them for company re-registration too. Great service from Borislav even though I'd forgotten and only mailed him the day before they were due in!

We're nowhere near Bourgas so all was done online - simply had to scan and e-mail the documents needed.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Nominal Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nominal Ltd   Nominal Ltd Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:03 pm

Nominal Ltd 1763269238

Thanks Suzee, that is good news agree with you, Borislav is very efficient and really nice chap and of course he will donate 10% if tax return to the Silistra Orphanage so well done!!! g g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nominal Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nominal Ltd   Nominal Ltd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nominal Ltd

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1