Visit to the dentist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Visit to the dentist Empty
PostSubject: Visit to the dentist   Visit to the dentist Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 12:19 am

My latest visit to a dentist over here was not quite as good some and the syringe was a metal implement with big holes either side so the dentist could slide their fingers in to get a good purchase and thrust the needle into the gums with no worry for the poor innocent sitting in the chair.  By now I had nearly collapsed into a heap on the floor surrounded by pedals to place the dentists foot on and elevate the poor unfortunate into a position where the needle can be thrust into the gums without a care in the world. Xxx Good eh!?!?!
Back to top Go down
GeshiSimon
Senior user
Senior user
GeshiSimon

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the dentist   Visit to the dentist Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 4:03 pm

Not so bad, I had an abscess while working in Russia, the dentist there gave me an injection and a few seconds later pulled the tooth. 20 minutes later the anesthetic kicked in. 2 months later the fragments of broken enamel finally ceased coming from my mouth.
Back to top Go down
tedthered
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the dentist   Visit to the dentist Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 3:19 pm

My wife and I have used the dentist in Ravda, and she was just fine, we have also used the Viva clinic in Sunny Beach, they were OK also

Cheers

Ted the Red

I made a mistake once, I thought I had made a mistake, but I was wrong
Back to top Go down
http://malandtedfromravda.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the dentist   Visit to the dentist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visit to the dentist

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1