Shocking Barbarism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GeshiSimon
Senior user
Senior user
GeshiSimon

Shocking Barbarism Empty
PostSubject: Shocking Barbarism   Shocking Barbarism Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 7:29 pm

This link contains a disturbing image.

Dogs use above all else their sence of smell and hearing above all else, I hoppe that these bastich are caugh and the punishment fits the crime by removing, without anasthetic, something they value more!

Please read the links first part before clicking

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[edit: sorry for the typos, I was pretty p**sed off when I saw this but felt that it was something that needed to be made public]

[edit 2:If anyone decides to sign this then I would advise that they use a secondary email account for security reasons (I do not know this website or its credibility)]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Shocking Barbarism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Barbarism   Shocking Barbarism Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 8:05 pm

It is just awful how people can physically intentually hurt animals, they have no morals what so every. But believe in 'Khama' it is great, what goes around will come around and this photo has been all over Facebook and people are very very angry I am sure they will be caught before long.
Back to top Go down
GeshiSimon
Senior user
Senior user
GeshiSimon

Shocking Barbarism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Barbarism   Shocking Barbarism Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 8:14 pm

I have 3 dogs one of which is a Karakachan, he has never yelped or wimpered even when one of the others that I rescued was when they first met him was so afraid, and he was so interested, that he came away from the initial meeting with a very damaged muzzle.

The only time he did yelp was when I tried to remove some of the "sticky grass" from his ear, thats how sensitive a dogs ear is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shocking Barbarism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Barbarism   Shocking Barbarism Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shocking Barbarism

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1