On the Move

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kerash
Kerash

On the Move Empty
PostSubject: On the Move   On the Move Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 1:59 pm

Hello good people.

We are about to move from Turkey to Bulgaria and wondered if anyone had any recommendations they could share with regards to removal firms/people.

Would it be ok to drive our cats through the border ourselves or is it a better idea to use a firm?

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time

p.s. I do hope I have posted in the correct place
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

On the Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Move   On the Move Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 2:04 pm

I can't answer your question but I know that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] moved form Turkey so maybe he will be along and can advise you?
Back to top Go down
GinaA
Senior user
Senior user
GinaA

On the Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Move   On the Move Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 2:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] might be able to recommend a transport company
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

On the Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Move   On the Move Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 2:29 pm

Just found this if it helps at all ? it was a post by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

itchyfeet wrote:
We moved here from Turkey and all went well on the day.  Turkey will charge you tax on anything which was purchased less than six months before you left.  So on anything that you have purchased that is fairly new it is best to take the receipt with you on the day.  An inventory in English, Turkish and Bulgarian is also necessary for the frontier if they check on your goods.  The Erdine checkpoint has been awkward at times with Brits leaving Turkey and as a result we turned right before Erdine and went north for 12 K's and then left through the next frontier and sorry can't remember the name of the frontier.  A calm composure is necessary and a friendly disposition is useful to eleviate any problems with border staff.
Back to top Go down
bg4me

On the Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Move   On the Move Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 2:37 pm

Might seem daft but these guys in Bg are very good and not as expensive as you may think.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

On the Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Move   On the Move Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 3:53 pm

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] knows quite a few transport companies so I'm sure she may have some advice On the Move 2581928987
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Move   On the Move Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Move

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1