altText
altText

Flavoured Water

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frankfertaria
Frankfertaria

Flavoured Water Empty
PostSubject: Flavoured Water   Flavoured Water Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 10:55 am

Hi all,
Where can I buy flavoured water? And what brands have you seen?
Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Suzee
Junior user
Junior user

Flavoured Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flavoured Water   Flavoured Water Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 12:15 pm

With all due respect [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] both your post on here seem only to be about drinks that may or my not be available in Bulgaria? which is fine but don't you think you could introduce yourself here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and tell us all something about yourself and why perhaps you are asking for information about drinks?
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

Flavoured Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flavoured Water   Flavoured Water Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 12:18 pm

Suzee wrote:
With all due respect [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] both your post on here seem only to be about drinks that may or my not be available in Bulgaria? which is fine but don't you think you could introduce yourself here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and tell us all something about yourself and why perhaps you are asking for information about drinks?

Have to agree it would be the polite thing to do?
Back to top Go down
Frankfertaria
Frankfertaria

Flavoured Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flavoured Water   Flavoured Water Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 12:23 pm

Sorry - didn't mean to be rude! I'm new to the forum world and not too sure how it works!
I've posted now in the introductions page Flavoured Water 1069384364
Back to top Go down
Suzee
Junior user
Junior user

Flavoured Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flavoured Water   Flavoured Water Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 1:13 pm

Does these help?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

Flavoured Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flavoured Water   Flavoured Water Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 1:20 pm

Here you are but you may need google translate [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Frankfertaria
Frankfertaria

Flavoured Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flavoured Water   Flavoured Water Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 1:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - thanks for passing those along, it is very kind of you Flavoured Water 2204270746

Suzee, is Mihalkovo the biggest brand of flavoured water? I can't seem to see any others! I am guessing that unlike in the UK it isn't a very big market!

Back to top Go down
Suzee
Junior user
Junior user

Flavoured Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flavoured Water   Flavoured Water Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 3:26 pm

I wouldn't like to say, however they are a very popular company and they do have a very large factory here and certainly the oldest?
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

Flavoured Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flavoured Water   Flavoured Water Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 3:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Flavoured Water 1536469901
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flavoured Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flavoured Water   Flavoured Water Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flavoured Water

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1