altText
altText

Pharmacy charges

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pharmacy charges  Empty
PostSubject: Pharmacy charges    Pharmacy charges  Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 10:23 pm

We went to Silistra Monday to get Dougie's medication.  I normally go to the pharmacy at the other end of the town and pay 160lev for 1 months supply of pills which are 7 different pills.  A while ago I bought my blood pressure pills at Kauflands pharmacy  and they were 4.10lev cheaper so  I gave Kaufland's Dougie's perscription to see if they could fill it.   She check everything and said she would have to order in two pills but would have them all in by Thursday, today.  So went in again today and yes they had all the pills. She gave me 1 months supply and charged me 55lev, I double check she gave me all the pills and said are you sure the price is correct she checked again and yes 55lev, I could not believe it Pharmacy charges  3135333095  a saving of 110lev from the other pharmacy g so I said could I have another 5 months supply, she said 'no problem' So the  6 months supply cost me 330lev ie £142  a HUGE saving of 630lev. OR  £271 which is a heck of a lot of money.  Pharmacy charges  794030042

So don't do what I did just renew at the same pharmacy, do go and check the costing in Kauflands pharmacy and surprise yourself. g g
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

Pharmacy charges  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharmacy charges    Pharmacy charges  Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 1:48 pm

I have found Kaufland Pharmacy to be pretty good, and that is a good saving, begs the question why the difference, check to make sure the packaging is the same as you got from the other pharmacy, they may have been selling a 'Brand Name' and Kaufland selling a 'similar' brand,

If they are the same package then it should not be a problem (apart from cost) but if different best to check contents and ensure they are right for the job?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

better safe than sorry

Bill
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

Pharmacy charges  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharmacy charges    Pharmacy charges  Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 2:20 pm

I have found over the years that there is a GREAT difference in prices at different Chemists for the SAME item....have eventually saved myself hundreds of Lv from shopping around

The other aspect being that prices for some medication changes often , because of the budget.....My BP tabs have decreased twice over the last 5 months...now paying a month 8.8lv for two items 30tabs in each...last year one was 24lv ,the other 12 lv..at thats at the cheapest chemist I have found

and as a closer...the chemist in Kauflands is not one of the cheapest chemist...althou not one of the dearest either....
Back to top Go down
PhantomSpirit

Pharmacy charges  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharmacy charges    Pharmacy charges  Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 3:34 pm

I have found Kaufland to be the cheapest but it does seem to vary from store to store ?
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Pharmacy charges  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharmacy charges    Pharmacy charges  Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 6:05 pm

bulgariabill wrote:
I have found Kaufland Pharmacy to be pretty good, and that is a good saving, begs the question why the difference, check to make sure the packaging is the same as you got from the other pharmacy, they may have been selling a 'Brand Name' and Kaufland selling a 'similar' brand,

If they are the same package then it should not be a problem (apart from cost) but if different best to check contents and ensure they are right for the job?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

better safe than sorry

Bill

The grams and the items are the same in Kauflands only the suppliers are different even my blood pressure pill still 10 grams same name but different supplier and much cheaper. Branding you always pay more, Angry
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

Pharmacy charges  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharmacy charges    Pharmacy charges  Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 12:20 pm

Your right Berni even in the uk the same applies which is why Boots will change the brand to save money but the product is still the same
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pharmacy charges  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharmacy charges    Pharmacy charges  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pharmacy charges

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1