The Simon and Garfunkel Story Musical

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

The Simon and Garfunkel Story  Musical Empty
PostSubject: The Simon and Garfunkel Story Musical   The Simon and Garfunkel Story  Musical Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 11:57 am

booking for Sofia , ruse and varna      lbooking online here

Locals will watch The Simon and Garfunkel Story autumn
Today, 12 April 2017 12:14
Source: Moreto.net
(3) (0)

The incredible musical show The Simon and Garfunkel Story will see locals autumn, learn Moreto.net

After his success in London's West End on the stage of Theater "Leicester Square", the show first came to Bulgaria.

Featuring star of West End and Broadway Greg Clark, the entire staff of talented actors, musicians of The Simon and GarfunkelStory will take the audience back in time - in the 1960s of last century, at times called "Groovy".

The show tells the story of two mega stars Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel - from their humble beginnings as Rock N Roll duet "Tom and Jerry", then continues through their enormous success, dramatic separation and return with incredible concert in Central Park, New Yorkprez 1981 year attracted more than 500,000 viewers.

With huge projection screen, show us back to the original photos and footage of the time, while the stage will be playing a live band perform all their famous hits - 'Mrs Robinson', 'Cecilia', 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' , 'Homeward Bound', 'Sound of Silence' and many more!

In recent months, the UK, the Netherlands, Sweden and many other countries, the show always stands up audience of thousands.

Locals can see The Simon and Garfunkel Story October 14, from 19 hours in Hall 1 of the Festival and Congress Center Varna.
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

The Simon and Garfunkel Story  Musical Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simon and Garfunkel Story Musical   The Simon and Garfunkel Story  Musical Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 2:45 pm

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I love these guys and I will definitely be going, I know its only the story but I'm sure it will be great The Simon and Garfunkel Story  Musical 3356871870
Back to top Go down

The Simon and Garfunkel Story Musical

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1