new road traffic laws , note well

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

new road traffic  laws , note well Empty
PostSubject: new road traffic laws , note well   new road traffic  laws , note well Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 11:03 am

here
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: new road traffic laws , note well   new road traffic  laws , note well Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 2:00 pm

varnagirl wrote:
here

Very interesting VG I have read what action the police are going to implement, I have also read 50 or so comments related to the topic
There are just a couple of comments that I would like to add (1) Reference speeding camera's, I wonder how many camera's are regularly calibrated if at all (2) It is a know fact that KAT police have been taken to task for fining a motorist and putting the money in his/her back pocket, and I have just thought of a third, one related to illegal parking, if everybody who illegally parks is fined Bulgaria will become one of the riches countries in Europe and all the pavements wouldn't have potholes in them
new road traffic  laws , note well 3897195628 new road traffic  laws , note well 2345823347 new road traffic  laws , note well 3998065313 evil
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: new road traffic laws , note well   new road traffic  laws , note well Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 6:52 pm

willowsend wrote:
I have just thought of a third, one related to illegal parking, if everybody who illegally parks is fined Bulgaria will become one of the riches countries in Europe and all the pavements wouldn't have potholes in them
new road traffic  laws , note well 3897195628 new road traffic  laws , note well 2345823347 new road traffic  laws , note well 3998065313 evil

love it..... La
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new road traffic laws , note well   new road traffic  laws , note well Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new road traffic laws , note well

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1