altText

Graphene Intrusion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hoseman
Senior user
Senior user

Graphene Intrusion Empty
PostSubject: Graphene Intrusion   Graphene Intrusion Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 12:06 pm

Thought someone should be made aware that when i clicked on my link to this forum I was instead directed to the website of some American chancers promoting investments in Graphene (the new miracle product). When I exited and reclicked the forum came up as usual.
I have no detectable bugs which would cause my computer to behave in this way, so maybe it's a website weakness?
Maybe others who have experienced this could also post.
Graphene Intrusion 1069384364
Back to top Go down
http://www.beachfront-apartment.co.uk
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

Graphene Intrusion Empty
PostSubject: subject   Graphene Intrusion Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 1:26 pm

No problems on my end. Try running Malwarebytes or Spybot S+D...either one is pretty good at getting rid of that sort of stuff.

They both have free versions, if that matters.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Graphene Intrusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphene Intrusion   Graphene Intrusion Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 7:35 pm

hoseman wrote:
Thought someone should be made aware that when i clicked on my link to this forum I was instead directed to the website of some American chancers promoting investments in Graphene (the new miracle product). When I exited and reclicked the forum came up as usual.
I have no detectable bugs which would cause my computer to behave in this way, so maybe it's a website weakness?
Maybe others who have experienced this could also post.
Graphene Intrusion 1069384364

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no problem at this end either, but [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will look into it g Graphene Intrusion 1069384364
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Graphene Intrusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphene Intrusion   Graphene Intrusion Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 1:45 pm

Everything has been checked and double checked and as always we do not have any security issues, I would do as @justbaz has suggested, I have had no reports from any other members either so I would make sure your not infected at your end.

g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

Graphene Intrusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphene Intrusion   Graphene Intrusion Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 3:31 pm

No problems like that and never had any.
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

Graphene Intrusion Empty
PostSubject: subject   Graphene Intrusion Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 6:21 pm

I used have the odd 'glitch', years ago and someone suggested using the programs I mentioned earlier....nothing since I installed them.

My heavily used laptop remains fast and hassle free, regardless of where I go in the internet world.

If the OP needs some more info...just send me a PM...or ask on here, because it might help other users who are too shy to ask.

I'm happy to help out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Graphene Intrusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphene Intrusion   Graphene Intrusion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graphene Intrusion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Problems & Suggestions-