altText
altText

Islamist on CBS: Interview

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Islamist on CBS: Interview  Empty
PostSubject: Islamist on CBS: Interview    Islamist on CBS: Interview  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 8:11 am

JOKE OF THE DAY La

Now I don't want to start a racial debate here but saw this and had a real good laugh Really in the UK !!!!  Islamist on CBS: Interview  2706089290  Islamist on CBS: Interview  2381841692  Islamist on CBS: Interview  1865348797

Islamist on CBS: “I Want Every Woman in this Country Covered from Head to Toe” (WATCH) video below.  i could not get a sound on mine but you get the gist

British Islamist Abu Rumaysah, a radical who said he wants to see every woman in the UK “covered from head to toe” was interviewed on CBS News. And what he is helping people in his community do is shocking.

Rumaysah and his Islamist supporters patrol the streets of East London, chastising British citizens for not complying with Islamic law. In a series of videos, they can be seen harassing women for inappropriate dress, rebuking men simply for drinking alcohol, and calling a man “dirty” on the suspicion that he might be gay:

Ultimately, I want to see every single woman in this country covered from head to toe,” Rumaysah told 60 Minutes correspondent Clarissa Ward. “I want to the see the hand of the thief cut. I want to see adulterers stoned to death. I want to see sharia law in Europe, and I want to see it in America, as well. I believe our patrols are a means to an end.”

Rumaysah told Ward that Western Democracy was a “barbaric” system and that he should be free to “choose” Islamic law and enforce it as he sees fit. He even told Ward to cover herself up.

“Why can’t I tell you to cover up? Am I free to say that?” Rumaysah asked. “So, cover up. Wear the hijab.”

Via Free Beacon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Islamist on CBS: Interview  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 8:59 am

What really irks me is that if a group of us went around the streets chastising Islamists for not being like us, we would be branded rascists and the plod would be down on us like a ton of bricks. Islamist on CBS: Interview  794030042

Also, if western democracy is such a barbaric system, why do so many of them bust their collective butts to move into countries which follow that system???
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Islamist on CBS: Interview    Islamist on CBS: Interview  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 11:30 am

You are right of course. Unfortunately Britain will let them get away with it as they do not want to upset anyone, hence the counrty is in the state it is.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Islamist on CBS: Interview    Islamist on CBS: Interview  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 7:05 am

Source UK News....

Archbishop backs sharia law for British Muslims

The Archbishop of Canterbury tonight prompted criticism from across the political spectrum after he backed the introduction of sharia law in Britain and argued that adopting some of its aspects seemed "unavoidable".

Rowan Williams, the most senior figure in the Church of England, said that giving Islamic law official status in the UK would help achieve social cohesion because some Muslims did not relate to the British legal system.

Islamist on CBS: Interview  794030042 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Islamist on CBS: Interview  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 7:09 am

It seems that article was written back in 2008....or am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Islamist on CBS: Interview    Islamist on CBS: Interview  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 7:14 am

justbazz wrote:
It seems that article was written back in 2008....or am I missing something?

Probably Bazz only shared on Facebook today - In that case glad no one took any notice of his comments La
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: Re: Islamist on CBS: Interview    Islamist on CBS: Interview  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 8:26 am

No worries Berni...I think you would find that his views may be somewhat different these days.
Back to top Go down
oldian
oldian

PostSubject: Re: Islamist on CBS: Interview    Islamist on CBS: Interview  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 3:12 pm

These are the people that should be booted out of the UK not EU citizens who work and pay taxes in the UK.Although someone will mention the human rights of these people to bleed the UK dry whilst blowing up and beheading (non m***ims) us
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Islamist on CBS: Interview  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 3:56 pm

I have to agree with all that you wrote...especially your second sentence. The politically correct brigade would argue that these people have every right to do those things...but you and I have no right to object, complain or even comment. Islamist on CBS: Interview  794030042
Back to top Go down
GeshiSimon
Senior user
Senior user
GeshiSimon

PostSubject: Re: Islamist on CBS: Interview    Islamist on CBS: Interview  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 6:54 pm

oddball wrote:
Source UK News....

Archbishop backs sharia law for British Muslims

The Archbishop of Canterbury tonight prompted criticism from across the political spectrum after he backed the introduction of sharia law in Britain and argued that adopting some of its aspects seemed "unavoidable".

Rowan Williams, the most senior figure in the Church of England, said that giving Islamic law official status in the UK would help achieve social cohesion because some Muslims did not relate to the British legal system.

Islamist on CBS: Interview  794030042 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why should Britain accept laws that in so many ways contradict the British judicial system? Angry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Islamist on CBS: Interview    Islamist on CBS: Interview  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Islamist on CBS: Interview

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1