altText

Bulgaria: Ultimate Journeys (video)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hoseman
Senior user
Senior user

Bulgaria: Ultimate Journeys (video) Empty
PostSubject: Bulgaria: Ultimate Journeys (video)   Bulgaria: Ultimate Journeys (video) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 9:33 pm

I've been enjoying this 3 part German production covering many of the best aspects of Bulgaria. Even though I've been to lots of places, there's still plenty to discover, especially off the beaten track:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
There is some great wildlife photography, and the commentary may be useful to identify various birds you may have seen or heard. Or even snakes!
Plus real village life from various areas.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I have, it's fuelled my desire to get back over there and explore some more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.beachfront-apartment.co.uk
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria: Ultimate Journeys (video)   Bulgaria: Ultimate Journeys (video) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 5:56 am

thanks for the heads up on this...will have a gander at it
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria: Ultimate Journeys (video)   Bulgaria: Ultimate Journeys (video) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 8:04 am

hoseman wrote:
I've been enjoying this 3 part German production covering many of the best aspects of Bulgaria. Even though I've been to lots of places, there's still plenty to discover, especially off the beaten track:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
There is some great wildlife photography, and the commentary may be useful to identify various birds you may have seen or heard. Or even snakes!
Plus real village life from various areas.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I have, it's fuelled my desire to get back over there and explore some more.

T [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that was wonderful.
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Bulgaria: Ultimate Journeys (video) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 9:52 am

Thanks for posting the link...even though I have watched it a few times before, it's alway interesting.
Back to top Go down
hoseman
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria: Ultimate Journeys (video)   Bulgaria: Ultimate Journeys (video) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 12:04 pm

Thanks guys, glad you liked it!
Maybe I should have made the point that the commentary is in English. Shame how we take our language for granted!
Back to top Go down
http://www.beachfront-apartment.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria: Ultimate Journeys (video)   Bulgaria: Ultimate Journeys (video) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulgaria: Ultimate Journeys (video)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1