Eygpt Plane crash

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Eygpt Plane crash Empty
PostSubject: Eygpt Plane crash   Eygpt Plane crash Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 8:13 pm

In 2004 my wife and I had a holiday in Egypt, the first week down the Nile and the second week after a five hour drive in a convoy of coaches across the Sinai desert to Hurgarda. Whilst on the Nile news came in of the Hilton Hotel in Taba heights being bombed, Our hotel in Hurgada was the Hilton and when we arrived our coach was checked underneath by guards/police with mirrors on long poles. When we got to the main entrance of the hotel an airport style scanner had been installed where we had to have our baggage scanned and then proceed through the scanner. At the time it was Ramadan and this is where my story shows a lack of security. There was a guard in his white uniform and black beret with a gun on his shoulder on the hotel side of the scanner. It was 6.00pm and the guard had not consumed food or drink all day so he went to the bar and guess what he left his gun on the table totally unattended
So we have witnessed a lack of security and can understand the actions of our Government over the present situation regarding the Russian plane crash
Very sad for all concerned
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Eygpt Plane crash

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1