altText
altText

White Lagoon Kavarna

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

White Lagoon Kavarna  Empty
PostSubject: White Lagoon Kavarna    White Lagoon Kavarna  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 2:43 pm

We stayed at the White Lagoon in Kavarna for 4 days, it is a lovely hotel. The food was brilliant, accommodations was excellent and the there was entertainment for children and adults in the evening and various activites during the day. You will need a car if you wish to leave the resort or there is a bus that goes to Balchik twice a day, we did not use this so I cannot comment. There are two main pools and several samll one for the children.

A lovely place to visit but be aware it i very hilly as hotel is build on a hillside... g
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: White Lagoon Kavarna    White Lagoon Kavarna  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 2:49 pm

oddball wrote:
We stayed at the White Lagoon in Kavarna for 4 days, it is a lovely hotel. The food was brilliant, accommodations was excellent and the there was entertainment for children and adults in the evening and various activites during the day.  You will need a car if you wish to leave the resort or there is a bus that goes to Balchik twice a day, we did not use this so I cannot comment.  There are two main pools and several samll one for the children.

A lovely place to visit but be aware it i very hilly as hotel is build on a hillside... g

Glad you had a good time. Did you go to the restaurant at the bottom of the hill leading to the beach, all lit up at night, on a good summer's evening very beautiful and tranquil g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: White Lagoon Kavarna    White Lagoon Kavarna  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 3:08 pm

Yes Willow we went to one that looked like a ranch I think it was called the Lagoon. We only had coffee there as were all inclusive at the hotel....
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   White Lagoon Kavarna  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 6:25 pm

Sounds nice. If it's not too rude a question, what are the tariffs like. We stayed in a small family run hotel in Balchik a few years ago and found the prices very reasonable (and they allowed us to keep our big dog in the rooms).

The only downside was the area they call a beach....major fail!!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: White Lagoon Kavarna    White Lagoon Kavarna  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 8:13 pm

justbazz wrote:
Sounds nice. If it's not too rude a question, what are the tariffs like. We stayed in a small family run hotel in Balchik a few years ago and found the prices very reasonable (and they allowed us to keep our big dog in the rooms).

The only downside was the area they call a beach....major fail!!

We arriaved on Friday checkout on Monday I got one of the genius deals through Booking.com @ £120 or 330lev for both of us all inclusive. 4* I don't think they allow animals though and there is no smoking anywhere in the hotel, not even those puffers
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   White Lagoon Kavarna  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 9:09 pm

Thanks for that .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Lagoon Kavarna    White Lagoon Kavarna  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Lagoon Kavarna

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1