altText
altText

Time to go back to BG again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Time to go back to BG again  Empty
PostSubject: Time to go back to BG again    Time to go back to BG again  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 3:52 pm

Wow that was the quickest 3 months every in the UK. Tomorrow we leave for BG again will spend the summer there, come home for month or so then back and start again with the Christmas Santa work shops.

I am hoping the weather is nice in BG this time last year we had rain, rain and more rain infact we had three months of none stop rain. Hope we have nice weather this time.

Our lorry will be there 1st or 2nd of May so we will be busy unloading and distributing plus we have guests coming too and again later end of May and possibly the whole of June so looks like a busy time ahead for us again.

Will be staying overnight in Romania as don't want to get to the villa at night have to sort out water etc and not funny fumbling for things in the dark eh. We will pop into the Dicmho orphanage to see the children and bring them some sweets or cake treats. They are waiting to see us bless them.

I feel better now our son will be in our house here so hopefully won't come back to problems with heating again, fingers crossed.

The mayor messaged me to say we should have internet in the village now just waiting or me to sign the contract so that is brilliant news g I will keep you updated.

Back to top Go down
BigDave
Junior user
Junior user
BigDave

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to BG again    Time to go back to BG again  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 4:21 pm

Have a good trip and take care Time to go back to BG again  3386807041
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to BG again    Time to go back to BG again  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 4:36 pm

have a good trip both
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to BG again    Time to go back to BG again  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 4:41 pm

Take care both and enjoy your trip
Back to top Go down
bob
Junior user
Junior user
bob

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to BG again    Time to go back to BG again  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 5:22 pm

Safe journey Time to go back to BG again  3386807041
Back to top Go down
stigofthedump
Senior user
Senior user
stigofthedump

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to BG again    Time to go back to BG again  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 6:26 pm

Time to go back to BG again  3386807041 Till we meet again
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to BG again    Time to go back to BG again  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 6:29 pm

Happy travelling Time to go back to BG again  3023850720
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to BG again    Time to go back to BG again  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 8:43 am

Have a good trip and I look forward to you telling us all how it went. Time to go back to BG again  3367882216
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to BG again    Time to go back to BG again  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 10:45 am

T all H H H
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to BG again    Time to go back to BG again  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 10:51 am

Hope the weather is good for you when you get here. Take care and T
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to BG again    Time to go back to BG again  Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 6:27 am

s Well here we are back in BG again and it seems like we never left. The good has been distributed apart from the church who have not picked the stuff up yet, gettiing quite annoyed with them now, will giave them till next Friday and if not collected than will distribute elsewhere. We have had our friend Kate vist for a week and she brough the church funds to buy the new beds for Glavinitiza, which was great. The twent five new beds were delivered yestereday and at the sixty fiver quilts, linen sets, towels toiletries were picked up when Kate was here and we all went out to oversee the delivery. We also send them 3 computers and a printer so they are well set up now. The next thing we will get them are 20 dining tables and 80 chairs I will buy them next month again the Stamford Methodist Church as fundraised for them. Then once they are delivered we will call it a day and let the municipality take over from there.

Today we are due to go to the presentation at the Babuk village to open the boxes at seern thirty this evening. The mayor has had the boxes for about two weeks and only call yesterday to invite us along to the opening today,Time to go back to BG again  794030042 talk about last minute plans, we are not sure we can make it as we have another event about an hour or so away, so it will depend on time.

Our son and family visited us this week, to my surprise they loved it here g The s was shining most of the week and the children love the countryside. I was concerned tey would be board, but they were busy all the time and wanted to stay loonger. They are making plans now for later in the year but next time we will all go and stay by the coast. I am feeling a little miseriable today but this is because our son has gone home hopefully this will pass and I will get back to normal.

Have a good day xx

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to BG again    Time to go back to BG again  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to go back to BG again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1