View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

BiB services - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: BiB services   BiB services - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 9:56 am

First topic message reminder :

I recently came across a post on another forum where a  mickey mouse rival was slandering BiB services for no reason whatsoever except to try and gain business, I'm not going to mention their name here but the person concerned is well know as a TROLL, I believe he was a member on here sometime back in various names and was behind another forum that took great pleasure in knocking at all other forums including this one however he now has an fb page with a load of fake members. Anyway moving on I can not say enough about how good BiB services are and June and Graeme will go out of their way to help you in every way possible. Below are just some of the recommendations I have found but there are too many to add here so it's just a snapshot. If you need any of the services BiB offer then I strongly recommend you contact Fletch on here who will I'm sure help you all she can.  BiB services - Page 2 570106603

Here are some of her clients remarks

Just a quick message to reccomend June & Graeme from BIB for the help and assistance they both gave us on our recent holiday. Graeme was very friendly and always on time which is unusual in BG to say the least.
June was spot on with the clerical side.

We will definately be asking them to manage our property when the current contract runs out in August.

If anyone needs any further info please dont hesitate to PM me.

I have just returned from a week in Bulgaria, spread between Sunny Beach and Yambol and I too would like to thank June and Graeme for the efficient service they provided. Travelling on my own I was slightly 'nervous' as to what I was going into but Graeme was waiting for me when I arrived and was able to offer quite a lot of advice from his own experience of having lived in the country for so long. When I get the opportunity to return I shall be sure to call on them again. Thank you both.

Hi,

I would also like to recommend BIB services for airport transfers.
We had booked 3 transfers and each time there was no problem whatsoever, unlike other transfers I have experienced in the past.

Graeme was waiting for us at arrival, punctual when picking us up and very helpful with our cases.

We will certainly be using them again.

Not long back from Sveti Vlas myself and like others before me very happy with the services provided by June and Graeme of BIB Services.

The link to their web site for details of the services provided is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Have to say that i'm very pleased with the services of graeme of BIBservices.com

we had to cancel our return trip to the airport as our trip to yambol took longer than expected, graeme was very understanding and was more than happy to be "on standby".

Graeme was on time and waiting for us at the airport and gave a pleasant safe drive to our destination at RCN St Vlas.

Would be more than happy to reccommend him to others and will most definately use his services again.

My brother also used him for the same journeys and was most pleased.

Best regards

We have just returned from 3 weeks at our apartment in St Vlas and want to say what a great time we had and a big thanks to June and Graeme of B.I.B Services for all there help.
The airport runs were always punctual (even the extra one to claim our lost suitcase), and what a big help Graeme was at the metro when we went to buy everything for the apartment. It was lovely to meet them both when they came for some evening refreshments one night and my lad was very interested with the stories of Bobby the dog who he hopes to see next year.
We are now having them looking after the place for us which is a big weight off our shoulders knowing it is in good hands.

All in all we can't recommend them enough.
Great people, great service.
See you next year

Last year we used BIB Services, price was 115 lv for the return journey, no waiting they were there to meet us, and very helpfull, gave us a lot of information on the way in about where things were etc. Were waiting outside our apartment for us for the return back to the airport. Would recommend them great service. I will be using them again this year once we have booked our flights.

There are plenty of smaller trustworthy businesses out there who will be glad of the business (BIB for example). Personally my advice is to use those, rather than the big companies, who just plainly think you are stupid.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Suzee
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: BiB services   BiB services - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 4:32 pm

Sorry to hear all this nonsense June but it was obviously written by an idiot who has nothing to do but post malicious lies.
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: BiB services   BiB services - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 4:36 pm

My advice Fletch although its posted on an open forum is to try and ignore it, most people will know your reputation and all of us here and on other forums know what a To**er he and his wife is after all he runs an Fb page with a lot of so called members that don't exist so onwards and upwards as they say.
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: BiB services   BiB services - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 4:50 pm

Well its all been said before we all know who it is and what he and her stand for so take it for what it is as I'm sure others will to. I am a member of his page although I never post but I can tell you he doesn't fool as many as he thinks he does. BiB services - Page 2 2581928987
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: BiB services   BiB services - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 5:00 pm

davshaz wrote:
Well its all been said before we all know who it is and what he and her stand for so take it for what it is as I'm sure others will to. I am a member of his page although I never post but I can tell you he doesn't fool as many as he thinks he does. BiB services - Page 2 2581928987

So very true Dave BiB services - Page 2 570106603
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

PostSubject: Re: BiB services   BiB services - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 5:04 pm

Look at it like this- He is worried he has no business to speak of and the only way forward for him is to take the action of trying to bring down a better company than his own thats if it can be called a Company ? You have a great following Fletch so take no notice of the fool.
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: BiB services   BiB services - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 6:09 pm

Hes always been a twat june...as most of us know..and always had to be the " nasty ", its how he operates when he has competition..in business or just conversation
Im sure no one takes him seriously when he throws a wobbly
you have always run a decent ,upfront business and his slurs are not going to change that g

Back to top Go down
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

PostSubject: Re: BiB services   BiB services - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 6:22 pm

Damn, I know I'm a nosey old git, but don't you just hate it when you just don't know anything about what people are talking about!

Obviously no name/s need to be added to any reply, (in fact leave me to stew in the thought of never knowing) BiB services - Page 2 3897195628

As for Fletch/June, all I have to say is, good luck all the best and continue doing what it is people have always said you were good at, because this is not the first time I have heard your name said in praise.
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: BiB services   BiB services - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 11:49 am

I see June's website is nearly back up and running BiB services - Page 2 570106603 BiB services - Page 2 3367882216
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: BiB services   BiB services - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 12:14 pm

It was down for a while recently so maybe they are just revamping it.
Back to top Go down
Fletch
Senior user
Senior user
Fletch

PostSubject: Re: BiB services   BiB services - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 4:55 pm

The site should be back up again soon, we are having totally changed. The reason it went down was would you believe that it has hacked AGAIN. BiB services - Page 2 794030042

Still waiting for documentation regarding the allegation against our company.
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: BiB services   BiB services - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 5:33 pm

We can all draw our own conclusions as to who was behind the hacking. June don't wait for any proof take action against them for deformation. BiB services - Page 2 3023850720
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: BiB services   BiB services - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 5:37 pm

keep your chin up June these kind of people never win out, there are plenty out here who know what he's like and the sort of thing he does, he will dis any good business to try and get more trade for himself, he constantly blows his own trumpet on his fb page which isn't a good sign and most member know that.
Back to top Go down
Fletch
Senior user
Senior user
Fletch

PostSubject: Re: BiB services   BiB services - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 7:43 pm

Once again thanks everyone for your support. I have contacted the site that he has posted everything on, asking them to remove the posts until documented proof is shown, but as of yet no reply from them. You would think as a forum they would remove and ask of proof. BiB services - Page 2 794030042
Back to top Go down
baxter
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: BiB services   BiB services - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 8:36 am

They are struggling over there since it was sold to them so they need all the posts they can get in hope that it draws traffic so I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for them, if they don't take it down then I would either call their HO or send them a letter threatening them with legal action.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: BiB services   BiB services - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 9:08 am

Here is all the information I can find for you to be able to contact them. Hope it helps

Email
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mail
Worldwide Group Enterprises Ltd
3 Railway Avenue,
Monaghan Street,
Newry.
BT35 6BA
Northern Ireland,
United Kingdom

Phone
From UK & Northern Ireland