Only Bosch will do in future!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Only Bosch will do in future! Empty
PostSubject: Only Bosch will do in future!   Only Bosch will do in future! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 6:59 am

After suffering three years of ineffective, 2nd quality Chinese water fittings that need half a horses tail and wads of PTFE tape wound round them to make them leakproof sold here in BG, I try to refrain from buying anything from PRC. So whilst in Penny's foodstore a few days ago I noticed they were selling windscreen wipers and purchased one.

So yesterday I spent 30 minutes trying to fit it on the car and found that there were no instructions included on how to fit it to the windscreen wiper. Suffice it to say that the said new windscreen wiper which I discovered was made in China is now folded into half and deposited into our waste bin in our kitchen, only buying a Bosch one in future!!!

Only Bosch will do in future! 794030042 Only Bosch will do in future! 794030042 Only Bosch will do in future! 3897195628 Only Bosch will do in future! 3897195628
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Only Bosch will do in future!   Only Bosch will do in future! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 3:04 pm

Ah know that feeling Itchy I have to be honest and say everything we bought to be used machanically or manually has in BG has broken even the hair clippers we bought in Jan at the new shop opened in Silistra. They worked for two or three times but here in the UK they don't work at all they were well wrapped while carring them back in our hand luggage and it never let our sight so what went wrong Only Bosch will do in future! 3135333095 maybe they will only work in BG Have had to buy new ones here now. Unfortunately Dougie won't take things back to the shop he can't be bothered and too much hassle. His chain saw has been in the shop more times than it actually works - last theim charged him 72lev 5 minutes working it stopped again Guess they see him coming.
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Only Bosch will do in future!   Only Bosch will do in future! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 8:45 am

oddball wrote:
Ah know that feeling Itchy I have to be honest and say everything we bought to be used machanically or manually has in BG has broken even the hair clippers we bought in Jan at the new shop opened in Silistra. They worked for two or three times but here in the UK they don't work at all they were well wrapped while carring them back in our hand luggage and it never let our sight so what went wrong Only Bosch will do in future! 3135333095   maybe they will only work in BG  Have had to buy new ones here now.  Unfortunately Dougie won't take things back to the shop he can't be bothered and too much hassle.  His chain saw has been in the shop more times than it actually works - last theim charged him 72lev 5 minutes working it stopped again Guess they see him coming.

Yes Berni - I have got the T shirt and badge for the Budget Strimmer we bought from Praktika. It would never start first time and got worse as time went on and would sometimes take 60 to 70 pulls on the rope to get it going. This is no fun for a retiree down on his poor old knees struggling with the wretched thing. Eventually, it would hardly turn at any speed at all and my friend Nigel took it home to "sort it."

He phoned me a few days later to announce that the piston rings had snapped and brought them to us neatly wrapped in a small plastic bag so that we could get some new ones from Praktika. We discovered to our horror that Praktika don't have spares for the Budget strimmer and it beggars the thought do they keep spares for any Budget appliance.

Moral of the story is: even if you can't afford a new Stihl or Husqvarna appliance, it is best to even buy a secondhand one because you can always get new spare parts and repair the appliance.

Only Bosch will do in future! 794030042 Only Bosch will do in future! 3897195628 Only Bosch will do in future! 2581928987 g
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Only Bosch will do in future!   Only Bosch will do in future! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 6:54 am

Whilst I appreciate that not everything is 'smooth' running in BG,  Only Bosch will do in future! 3367882216  from your experiences, it appears we must be the lucky ones..
I have purchased garden machinery from Mr B (budget strimmer, lawnmower, drills etc) all are tested and run before leaving the shop, warranty stamped, The strimmer,that ran for about 12 months without a problem, when the problem did arise, I took it back with the paperwork, it was taken in repaired and serviced under warranty, took about a week, they telephoned me to inform me repair was complete, and tested at the shop before I left. So apart from actually having to take it in and collect, no hassles. all the other items are still working.

All our other white good, Fridge,Fridge Freezer microwave, TV, food blender, hair drier all bought in BG chain stores, and most now 5-6 years old, all still going strong ( did select known brands)

I have purchased the complete rubber windscreen wipers on offer at Kaufland came complete with universal adapters, so just a case of matching the one on the car with the one in the pack and fitted in minutes working well. I suspect the Penny purchase had no adapters?

The only appliance I can say we did have problems with was the electric kettle!!! and that is a combo of water hardness and power fluctuations which shorten the element life, so we have binned that and use gas, the money we save not using electric to boil, covers the more economic gas.

There are consumer protection policies in place and in some cases you have to stand your ground, but if you are polite and state your case, exchanges and repairs do work c

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Having said that I have probably sealed my fate Only Bosch will do in future! 2142662594

Bill
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Only Bosch will do in future!   Only Bosch will do in future! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:09 pm

bulgariabill wrote:
Whilst I appreciate that not everything is 'smooth' running in BG,  Only Bosch will do in future! 3367882216  from your experiences, it appears we must be the lucky ones..
I have purchased garden machinery from Mr B (budget strimmer, lawnmower, drills etc) all are tested and run before leaving the shop, warranty stamped, The strimmer,that ran for about 12 months without a problem, when the problem did arise, I took it back with the paperwork, it was taken in repaired and serviced under warranty, took about a week, they telephoned me to inform me repair was complete, and tested at the shop before I left. So apart from actually having to take it in and collect, no hassles. all the other items are still working.

All our other white good, Fridge,Fridge Freezer microwave, TV, food blender, hair drier all bought in BG chain stores, and most now 5-6 years old, all still going strong ( did select known brands)

I have purchased the complete rubber windscreen wipers on offer at Kaufland came complete with universal adapters, so just a case of matching the one on the car with the one in the pack and fitted in minutes working well. I suspect the Penny purchase had no adapters?

The only appliance I can say we did have problems with was the electric kettle!!! and that is a combo of water hardness and power fluctuations which shorten the element life, so we have binned that and use gas, the money we save not using electric to boil, covers the more economic gas.

There are consumer protection policies in place and in some cases you have to stand your ground, but if you are polite and state your case, exchanges and repairs do work c

Having said that I have probably sealed my fate Only Bosch will do in future! 2142662594

Bill

Perhaps, as you say you may be the lucky one with appliances. I've had no problems with other electricals except the Singer kettles. We bought the first one and the guarantee ran out a month before the kettle refused to work. Not being pessimistic, we bought another Singer which was exactly the same model and way and behold that packed it in as well. We always use bottled water, so the water shouldn't be a problem. We are using a gas kettle now like you and saving the electricity, the gas is cheaper anyway.

s s s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Bosch will do in future!   Only Bosch will do in future! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Bosch will do in future!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1