HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in


Share | 

 Residence permit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Senior user
Senior user

Posts : 149
Join date : 2011-04-08
Location : Near Kazanlak, Bulgaria

PostSubject: Residence permit   Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:10 am

I am always seeing lists of various things people need to get a residence card but often nobody says if they are retired or self employed etc , looking on the europa website they say different to a lot of people


According to this there is no requirement to provide anything other than passport and proof of being self employed?

Below the list it stated ` you do not need to provide any other documents`

Renovating an old Bulgarian house while living off grid and being as self sufficient as possible

My Bulgarian house renovation blog
Back to top Go down
Super user
Super user

Posts : 317
Join date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Residence permit   Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:31 pm

Like all areas, every immigration seem to have different requirements, the below might be of use.
I renewed mine last year for the 10 year issue and although it can be done 'DIY', I always use a legal rep to make sure it is all done right on first visit, took us 1/2 an hour

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Below answer to my question regarding residency
Q6: What changes have been made in regulations regarding application for long term residency? What Documents are now required for renewal?

There were no changes made to the European Union Citizens and Members of Their Families Entry and Residence in and Departure from the Republic of Bulgaria Act from March 2012.
Documents required by the migration department for the renewal of the residency card are:
- Your passport (original document + a copy) and you present residency card (original document + a copy)
- EHIC card OR a certificate from the Bulgarian National Health Insurance fund
- A receipt for the government tax
Back to top Go down
Senior user
Senior user

Posts : 176
Join date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Residence permit   Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:38 pm

I think you have got it about right Bill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Residence permit   

Back to top Go down

Residence permit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

» Urban chicken movement taking roost in KC area
» Crossbows and the laws...
» Resident's permits for non-EU nationals
» building in Ajijic area
» Can my dog stay in Mexico without me if I bring her in on a 180 day Tourist Permit ?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banking, Currency, Insurance, Mortgages, Legal &anything related-