altText
altText

Silistra Photobucket photos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Silistra Photobucket photos Empty
PostSubject: Silistra Photobucket photos   Silistra Photobucket photos Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 9:41 am

Hi Guys

Thought this might be a good place to have all the photos (photobucket0 this way everytime I update a photo it will capture it on here too and we have al lthe photos in one link there are over 500 on this link now

Dimcho Debelianov Garden Party, Malek Preslavetz Orphanage and Glavinitza teenage Disability Centre photos 2014

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... t=3&
page=1
Back to top Go down
paddy
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Photobucket photos   Silistra Photobucket photos Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:00 pm

great photos of the Garden Party, and of me eating the cake well a very very very very little part of it, I think deep down I could not have eaten it anyway so I hope the kids enjoyed the cake and I hope the money raised will go to some way to further the job well done by you and dougie and the team.
the photos of the tea and cheese were also good but please could you white wash where the coffee stain is on my t shirt, and that happened when I was talking to Tracey when she told me she was single, as luck happens the Bulgarian's only serve small amounts of coffee and the waitress we had I was very surprised that we got the breakfast let alone the coffee.
any way best of luck on this and your other ventures, see you when I get back.

anybody reading this and other comments this site is for all of us so please use it.
Silistra Photobucket photos 1995268642
Back to top Go down
http://www.askbuck.com/.
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Photobucket photos   Silistra Photobucket photos Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 9:45 am

Great photos Berni!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Noddy
Senior user
Senior user
Noddy

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Photobucket photos   Silistra Photobucket photos Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 2:50 pm

Lovely photos Berni and its good to see so many smiles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silistra Photobucket photos   Silistra Photobucket photos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silistra Photobucket photos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1