View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Car Boot Empty
PostSubject: Car Boot   Car Boot Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:10 pm

Car Boot at Veliko Camp site this Sunday 25th early start. Monthly held on the last Sunday of each month.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

Car Boot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Boot   Car Boot Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:09 pm

They are members on here and someone use to post all their events but campsite people never post on here so I lost interest and so did a few others.

viewtopic.php?f=46&
t=6602&
hilit=campsite

They only ever made one post memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&
u=1433
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

Car Boot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Boot   Car Boot Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 12:39 pm

Maybe you have to be one of the club. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] s
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Car Boot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Boot   Car Boot Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:13 pm

I have put this on for the new members, it's a good car boot and we always get a fresh supply of pork pies and some spices for my curries. Getting a seat to enjoy a drink can be a problem, there is never enough seats and the expats sit there forever exchanging views on things. We are definitely not in the clique! Only sat down twice there!!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Car Boot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Boot   Car Boot Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 6:27 pm

itchyfeet wrote:
I have put this on for the new members, it's a good car boot and we always get a fresh supply of pork pies and some spices for my curries. Getting a seat to enjoy a drink can be a problem, there is never enough seats and the expats sit there forever exchanging views on things. We are definitely not in the clique! Only sat down twice there!!

I have added this to ourbulgariaforum on facebook Itchy... T g
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Car Boot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Boot   Car Boot Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:39 pm

We have been there today Berni - it was very busy, especially on the covered seating area. Not a seat to be had outside, but no surprise there I am afraid, but we found an empty table and chairs inside, bless!! A pleasing whitebait cooked in lovely batter was consumed by us and our friend Steve enjoyed a runny egg sandwich which he managed to cover himself in before he had finished. Never mind we enjoyed it all though.

We left an hour and a half later and the place was empty. Unfortunately the food sellers won't there, so no pork pies for us, but plenty of plant sellers, our friends Ralph and Sharron were well pleased.

Car Boot 739492727 Car Boot 739492727 Car Boot 739492727
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Car Boot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Boot   Car Boot Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:00 am

itchyfeet wrote:
We have been there today Berni - it was very busy, especially on the covered seating area. Not a seat to be had outside, but no surprise there I am afraid, but we found an empty table and chairs inside, bless!! A pleasing whitebait cooked in lovely batter was consumed by us and our friend Steve enjoyed a runny egg sandwich which he managed to cover himself in before he had finished. Never mind we enjoyed it all though.

We left an hour and a half later and the place was empty. Unfortunately the food sellers won't there, so no pork pies for us, but plenty of plant sellers, our friends Ralph and Sharron were well pleased.

Car Boot 739492727 Car Boot 739492727 Car Boot 739492727

Thanks for update Itchy glad you had a good time, you wil lhave to get one of those walking stick wth the seat attached. Let us now when next one is on, it is always worth mentioning it as may people love bootsales and don't know where they are most of the time. I know there is one in Dobrich every two weeks, Dougie has been a few times said it is quite big too. We have sponsors there Cristine and Lester who have a stall sepcifically for the Silitra Orphanage everything they get given they put it on the stall nd then present their taking at the Garden Party - they do a fantastic job.... So if anyone in that area has items they no longer need please donate them to Christine and Lester - thanks a million.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Car Boot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Boot   Car Boot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car Boot

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1