View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Bulsat Empty
PostSubject: Bulsat   Bulsat Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:02 pm

Hi Guys

Need a litlle feedback please. I went the Bulsat office and asked for the full package which has English channels - they said yes there are many English channels and films bu the total package is 28lev per onth, so I said ok we will have the package The engnieers came out took off the satillite dish and put up bulsat - then it tested but all the progrmmes were in Bulgarian I said to the engineer where are the English channels he said no English channels maybe HBO is in english some films he proceeded to go through the channels and found about 4 dscovery, science and news. I told him I did not want this unless ther are english channels he rang the office as he said I needed another dish to pick up and the cost would be more. The chap in the office spoke english and he said even if I get the other satalite dish I will sill only have about 4 channels and only HBO film So naturally I declined the contract. How come people say they get lots o english channels on bulsat and we can only get 4 which is not mch good and not worth paying 28lev a month. We paid £75 for the sat dish only to find out all we could get on that was news. so led up the garden path there.
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

Bulsat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulsat   Bulsat Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:01 pm

I gave it up about 2 yrs ago as more and more channels were Bg only..one thing you can try is go threw the chanels on your remote control . press "
audio "
and you may be able to toggle to english and press "
save "
....time consuming but sometimes worth it
good luck
vg
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

Bulsat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulsat   Bulsat Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:01 pm

If you go into your local Bulsatcom office, you can ask them to flit through the channels for you, then pick the best package. They always have a tv going in most places.
Back to top Go down
BGBound
Senior user
Senior user

Bulsat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulsat   Bulsat Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:51 am

We have the Bulsatcom full HD package including HBO , HBO Comedy , MGM , Cinemax , History , MTV , AXN , TV1000 etc. Enough English channels to satisfy our requirements at around 28leva. Pretty good we think. Bulsat 2581928987 Bulsat 1763269238
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Bulsat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulsat   Bulsat Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:56 am

We had a dream box in Turkey which would pick up the Dubai channels, they enjoy lots of films in English. You need a dish to pick up the satellite, but it is useful as an extra when Bulsat and Vivacom only have repeats or channels in non English languages.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Bulsat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulsat   Bulsat Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:28 am

I think I am right in saying that Bulsat bounce off two different satellites. I have got a six months contract and paid 80leva. I do get some English speaking programmes including CNN news (London edition)
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Bulsat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulsat   Bulsat Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:19 pm

Popped into Bulsat office again today and they said I need another dish to pick up other channels some in English so the complete package has nove moved from 28lev to 57lev wish we had brought out old sky box and dish now as i appear if we had that they could sort something. Bulsat 794030042
Back to top Go down
paddy
Senior user
Senior user

Bulsat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulsat   Bulsat Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:36 pm

you took the words out of my mouth
that is what I was told to do, however what I had a few years ago was a bigger dish I think at the time sky had a 60inch dish and I got an 80inch dish was told to point it 1 degree east I thought they meant to the other side of the house so when they installed they put it in the same area as sky but 1 degree to the east I think sky is 14.7 so you need a bigger dish will look into it and get back to you soon.
honest gov
Back to top Go down
http://www.askbuck.com/.
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Bulsat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulsat   Bulsat Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:54 pm

oddball wrote:
Popped into Bulsat office again today and they said I need another dish to pick up other channels some in English so the complete package has nove moved from 28lev to 57lev wish we had brought out old sky box and dish now as i appear if we had that they could sort something. Bulsat 794030042

Berni, this link might help [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Get a meter for less than £10 and you will be able to point your dish to the exact position needed to get the best out of your TV Bulsat 1536469901
Back to top Go down
paddy
Senior user
Senior user

Bulsat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulsat   Bulsat Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 6:28 pm

see I said I will be back,
just looked up info for UK channels and they have upgraded the satellites more power but with the circle being smaller however info says internet and you get an express vpn then you can connect with BBC I player and channel 5 on demand you can also get a HDMI cable for the tv Hope that works for you, also the bigger dish will not work in your area pointing at the dishes over the UK, so better look for American sites
Back to top Go down
paddy
Senior user
Senior user

Bulsat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulsat   Bulsat Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 6:51 pm

hello again
just had another look
skysat-europe.com
will contact them in the morning and get back to you unless you have your internet?
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Bulsat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulsat   Bulsat Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:29 pm

paddy wrote:
see I said I will be back,
just looked up info for UK channels and they have upgraded the satellites more power but with the circle being smaller however info says internet and you get an express vpn then you can connect with BBC I player and channel 5 on demand you can also get a HDMI cable for the tv Hope that works for you, also the bigger dish will not work in your area pointing at the dishes over the UK, so better look for American sites

:shocked1:Oh heck I thought this was an English forum Bulsat 1865348797 Thanks Paddy still no further on.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Bulsat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulsat   Bulsat Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:30 pm

paddy wrote:
hello again
just had another look
skysat-europe.com
will contact them in the morning and get back to you unless you have your internet?

Oh that sounds interesting look forward to hearing from you in due course thanks a million Bulsat 1536469901
Back to top Go down
speedgunner
Senior user
Senior user

Bulsat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulsat   Bulsat Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:44 am

if you have a decent internet signal and I have said it before Filmon.com! You will need a TV with a USB port and the menu on your TV should show this function.I had Bulsat TV and found that some of the films on HBO were foriegn which I was paying for so I decided to give Filmon.comI have had it ever since for about 18 months now.OK it's not perfect and some times a channel like Yesterday TV will go off the air now and again but the reception has improved a lot since I have used it.I get to watch the news "
live"
and programmes like "
The Chase"
and "
Flog it"
. If you like "
Coronation Street"
and such like you can watch that to.And at the moment there is !Britains Got Talent being shown on ITV.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Bulsat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulsat   Bulsat Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:17 am

speedgunner wrote:
if you have a decent internet signal and I have said it before Filmon.com! You will need a TV with a USB port and the menu on your TV should show this function.I had Bulsat TV and found that some of the films on HBO were foriegn which I was paying for so I decided to give Filmon.comI have had it ever since for about 18 months now.OK it's not perfect and some times a channel like Yesterday TV will go off the air now and again but the reception has improved a lot since I have used it.I get to watch the news "
live"
and programmes like "
The Chase"
and "
Flog it"
. If you like "
Coronation Street"
and such like you can watch that to.And at the moment there is !Britains Got Talent being shown on ITV.

T Speedy but the problem is we have no internet in the area nor can I get anyone to install etc etc. I only used a dongle and you can imagine how slow that is. We have a satalitte dish installed last year at a cost of £75 only to find we can get 4 news channels in Englsih and that is it. They told us we could have mogo english channels. The satalitte received works sometimes as the signal is very weak. Right now we have no signl as the buslat engineers took it down to fit the bulsat but we could only get 4 english channels news discovery, sciance and hbo so told them we did nt want it at 28lev a month. They took it down but never replaced the satalilite and we cannot line it up ourselves. So back to the DVD'S again Bulsat 794030042
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bulsat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulsat   Bulsat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulsat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next