View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Malaysia Airlines said it lost contact with a plane carrying 239 people on its way from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.
The plane disappeared on March 8, the problem is, with so little directional information to start with (six and a partial seventh ping, transmitted at hourly intervals), are we SURE we are even searching the right ocean? Why have we heard NOTHING from Rolls Royce re the real time engine management monitoring system? If those following the serious clues left available there is only one question to ask. Why does no one mention the Indian Oceans most advanced and secure air base, the stationary Aircraft Carrier located south of the southern tip of India called Diego Garcia? Not a peep. Not even an indication of a US managed military installation that monitors everything in this war region. In fact the best old metaphor regarding the lack of reference to this location is “The Silence Is Deafening.” Only one nation on earth has the technology to remotely block a planes radar and communications if they felt their base was under threat from a terrorist attack. I believe in the coming days or weeks it will be the USA who find evidence that the plane crashed ??? but in fact I believe it was probably shot down.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:26 pm

GinaA wrote:
MH370: 21st century mystery

This bought a tear or 2 to my eyes   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 12 927475117

Thanks GinaA for bringing this to our attention. I must admit that I had mixed feelings when watching it. Yes it was emotional and heart rendering and made me feel for all the families who are sharing grief just as that Mum and her two children showed, but it also made me feel very angry that nobody has come up with all the true facts and as we will all agree on one thing You just can't loose an airplane and I don't care how deep the ocean is
Somebody, somewhere knows more than they are prepared to disclose
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 2:40 pm

Agree with you Brian. I find it difficult to understand how, after almost 12 months, not a single shred of wreckage has appeared on some coastline somewhere, or been sighted, floating.

The prevailing weather, wind, and currents drive debris from this area towards Western Australia, and up and along the West Australian coast.
One would think that either seat cushions, luggage, honeycomb panels, or one of a thousand items from an aircraft, that floats, would eventually be sighted or found on a beach or near the shoreline.

The fact that not a shred of anything from MH370 has ever been sighted or found only feeds the conspiracy theorists and the tinfoil hat brigade.
I find it hard to believe that a 777 would disappear into an ocean without a trace.
I know it's a big and lonely ocean, but sooner or later, some type of wreckage usually appears from an ocean disaster such as this.
Back to top Go down
BigDave
Junior user
Junior user
BigDave

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 2:52 pm

Some interesting facts I was not aware of.

The senators certainly were asking some serious questions. All the individual segments in order are grouped out on this site. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They are worth reading in context.
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 7:55 pm

There is something really terrible about all this but WHAT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 9:56 pm

cheekychops wrote:
There is something really terrible about all this but WHAT!!!!!

Well cheeky, I have just watched a channel 5 documentary on MH370 called 1 year on, and still we are no closer to solving the mystery Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 12 794030042
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 10:52 pm

When that tsunami hit over in ASIA a few years ago, a few months later trash, and all kinds of stuff..ice boxes, etc washed up 4000 miles away in California, when a plane crashes in the water with 270 people on board, that's 270 bodies, clothes with tons of bags, suit cases, and cargo, floating seats, and not 1 single piece was said to be found..0, not even a shirt, i don't care how big the ocean is , something would have washed up somewhere by now
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 5:15 pm

Tomorrow is the anniversary so lets all take a minute or 2 to remember those missing and the poor family's who have had no rest since this tragedy happened.
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 11:18 pm

There is precious little mystery left in our lives. We are influenced by technology in the way that aboriginal tribes were ruled by wind and fire. In the belief system here on Google Earth, there are no secrets from our spy satellites. The Loch Ness Monster? Bermuda Triangle? Nope. Science has banished those figments from our collective imagination. So how are we to take in the unfathomable mystery of that missing plane?
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:27 pm

It seems the MH370 Underwater locator beacon battery had expired more than a year it before vanished. Aside from the hard work of the initial search (although in the wrong areas) and work of Australia (thinking they have "pings" and then not, which they probably were)...It's unconscionable that nothing of the plane or evidence points to where it is or went down...Witnesses in the South China Sea, the peninsula, and Adanman Islands who both saw a burning plane and also one flying toward the north, and even the possibility of one in shallow waters to the NORTH lend more than passing credence to the NORTHERN ARC that has been terribly ignored.
Back to top Go down
BGmoaner
Junior user
Junior user
BGmoaner

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 9:54 am

I was reading the news earlier and they say that this hasn't hindered the search but if I remember correctly they are only searching in the part of the ocean where they claim the pings were coming from which is obviously a nonsense now Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 12 794030042
Back to top Go down
bob
Junior user
Junior user
bob

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 10:33 am

This is all very strange if you ask me Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 12 3135333095 its been going on so long now and the stories keep changing I'm sure that the US knows more than they are letting on.
Back to top Go down
GinaA
Senior user
Senior user
GinaA

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 8:31 pm

It seems a paper towel sealed has been found Some 7 months after finding this, the authorities decide to make this knowledge public. Why was it such a big secret to remain unmentioned amongst all of the speculation and press releases? There is much more to this than the authorities are letting on and hiding little things makes one ask what else are they hiding? And WHY? There has been so much deliberate misinformation regarding the search and several hours delay before the aircraft was declared as 'missing'. is this 'find' another piece of misinformation planted last year and newly released to the public so that the search will continue in the Southern Indian Ocean?
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 3:28 pm

I have to admit I've previously kept small items like this from the flight, or KFC, and used them on the beach when having a picnic on holiday. They have also blown away. Whilst I've never been to that beach, or flown that airline, I guess that makes me a suspect too. 1 bit of litter on a beach? Really ! s
Back to top Go down
stigofthedump
Senior user
Senior user
stigofthedump

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 3:30 pm

Conspiracy theories aside, this plane has been missing for a year and yet not one piece of debris has been found. Thousands of square miles of ocean searched and not one seat cushion (designed to float), body, lifejacket, piece of airframe. Even the thousands of canned drinks carried as part of the catering will float and yet not one piece of floating wreckage. Defies logic.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 9:28 am

It's been over a year and now and they come with another load of **** The air traffic controller was sleeping on the job. They should stop passing the buck and find the damn plane. Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 12 794030042

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malaysian Flight MH370

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next