altText

Mountain Bike Wanted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mcsgadgets
Junior user
Junior user

Mountain Bike Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Bike Wanted   Mountain Bike Wanted Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:59 pm

Coming to Sunny Beach in August. Has anyone got a Mountain bike for sale. Nothing great, just something that will get me to the shops and back....
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Bike Wanted   Mountain Bike Wanted Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:01 pm

mcsgadgets wrote:
Coming to Sunny Beach in August. Has anyone got a Mountain bike for sale. Nothing great, just something that will get me to the shops and back....

If you are on Facebook there are a few groups in Sunny Beach also this group [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] might be worth adding a post there.
Back to top Go down
Edna Bira
Senior user
Senior user
Edna Bira

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Bike Wanted   Mountain Bike Wanted Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:04 am

New ones aren't so expensive, cheap Chinese ones (that would never make it up a mountain) are plenty good enough around town, are/were available at/from most of the supermarkets/superstores (last Summer in Burgas), Kaufland were the cheapest at around 140 Leva.
Back to top Go down
mike&tanya
Senior user
Senior user
mike&tanya

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Bike Wanted   Mountain Bike Wanted Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:46 am

I was about to say the same, as the last post. I bought the most expensive one I could find in Pomorie a few years ago and that was £70, ( but as stated they are great for poodling around on but would not last if used in anger).
Back to top Go down
mcsgadgets
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Bike Wanted   Mountain Bike Wanted Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:38 pm

Thanks. Would you know if these places have websites and offer delivery? (I've just joined the FB group)
Back to top Go down
Edna Bira
Senior user
Senior user
Edna Bira

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Bike Wanted   Mountain Bike Wanted Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:43 pm

Aha, if it were so easy! 1st most of the websites are in Cyrillic, 2nd you will need to know what Mountain bike is in Bulgaski, ladies/gents etc etc etc etc, believe me it is best to visit in person, there will be English speaking staff to help.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... rtni_stoki
Back to top Go down
mcsgadgets
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Bike Wanted   Mountain Bike Wanted Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:03 pm

Ok thanks for the advice....:)
Back to top Go down
mcsgadgets
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Bike Wanted   Mountain Bike Wanted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:49 pm

I have been in touch with the Metro shop. You need to have a company to register for a shop card. I do not have a Business (anymore). This is proving harder than I thought.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Bike Wanted   Mountain Bike Wanted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:05 pm

mcsgadgets wrote:
I have been in touch with the Metro shop. You need to have a company to register for a shop card. I do not have a Business (anymore). This is proving harder than I thought.

Metro is like Bookers or those Warehouse direct places here you have to have a business card to get in. You would be best waiting till you get over to BG and visit the local cycles shops Sunny Beach may not have them but I am sure Burgas will.
Back to top Go down
mcsgadgets
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Bike Wanted   Mountain Bike Wanted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:23 pm

Thanks OB, I think I'm going to have to. I'm there for just over 3 weeks, so I'll have plenty of time.
Back to top Go down
Edna Bira
Senior user
Senior user
Edna Bira

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Bike Wanted   Mountain Bike Wanted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:18 am

There are many cycle shops in Burgas as well as the major superstores selling them in the summer (at least), as for Metro you can get a day entry pass if you take along your I.D. but it's a busy place just for a cycle, there are better and easier places to purchase. I'm in Burgas in August, if you need help, give me a shout.
Are you based near Hull?
Back to top Go down
mcsgadgets
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Bike Wanted   Mountain Bike Wanted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:18 am

That would be great thanks. Yes very near Hull.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Bike Wanted   Mountain Bike Wanted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:44 pm

Edna Bira wrote:
There are many cycle shops in Burgas as well as the major superstores selling them in the summer (at least), as for Metro you can get a day entry pass if you take along your I.D. but it's a busy place just for a cycle, there are better and easier places to purchase. I'm in Burgas in August, if you need help, give me a shout.
Are you based near Hull?

Well done Edna Bira Mountain Bike Wanted 1536469901 T I am sure mcsgadgets will appreciate a helping hand :Mountain Bike Wanted 1931734156:
Back to top Go down
mcsgadgets
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Bike Wanted   Mountain Bike Wanted Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:20 pm

Good news. I have now sorted this. It's being sent to a local ekont office, then being picked up and put in our Apt, ready for me when I get there! g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Bike Wanted   Mountain Bike Wanted Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:36 pm

mcsgadgets wrote:
Good news. I have now sorted this. It's being sent to a local ekont office, then being picked up and put in our Apt, ready for me when I get there! g

Magic g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Bike Wanted   Mountain Bike Wanted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Bike Wanted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1