All the stuff that we need to do

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
carolo
Junior user
Junior user

All the stuff that we need to do - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: All the stuff that we need to do   All the stuff that we need to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All
Hope you have settled into the New Year and that the weather is not treating you harshly. We have booked flights to come over to (all being well!) arrange the rest of the work on the house during March - air con and central heating for all seasons! it's a very exciting time and we are looking forward to being back in BG - some trepidation as to how it will go but we are fully armed with a few words of Bulgarian, a phrasebook and a heart to do it. We arrive in Elhovo on the 15th March - our house is in Srem in the Haskovo region - anyone know of somewhere to stay or to eat near there information would be much appreciated
All the stuff that we need to do - Page 2 2581928987
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: All the stuff that we need to do   All the stuff that we need to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 8:33 pm

All the stuff that we need to do - Page 2 2706089290 T for the update Carolo that is just brilliant news. We are all so very pleased for you both and sincerely everyting works out well for you guys. Sounds like you are almost there now g

Keep checing on Ebay they have some good camper vans on there. You have pleanty of time now. Keep us upated best of luck to you both.

c All the stuff that we need to do - Page 2 2581928987 Berni
Back to top Go down
Edna Bira
Senior user
Senior user
Edna Bira

PostSubject: Re: All the stuff that we need to do   All the stuff that we need to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:00 pm

Maybe member "
camp cooks"
may be willing to sell his, he certainly doesn't wish to drive it back apparently, worth a try!
Back to top Go down
Camp Cooks

PostSubject: Re: All the stuff that we need to do   All the stuff that we need to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 4:06 pm

I couldn't sell mine its perfect for dragging my vintage airstream catering trailer round festivals all summer but Im happy for anyone to loan it to get it back to UK before spring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.campcooks.co.uk
carolo
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: All the stuff that we need to do   All the stuff that we need to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 9:23 pm

Hi again all
I've not kept up for a while but have been keeping an eye on happenings with you all. We had a family bereavement in mid December so things have been a bit askew here.
Anyway - to update - we have bought the motorhome - not new but not too old (I hope!) and now we are looking at the route for the drive over - many thanks to all that have given advice in another topic.
I think we might fly over early in the year - maybe in March and then do the drive in the summer - we bought a 5 berth Hymer so I have plenty of volunteers to help with the driving we are intending to take a leisurely trip though it looks as if my early retirement is on hold so it wont be too leisurely!
It's already been too long a winter and not even any snow here to make it look pretty.
Anyway, back on topic - still not heard anything regarding the estimate for blocking in the staircase/conservatory structure but I suppose that will have to wait until the weather gets better now. Same with the driveway and the radiator problem - like I said - only in Bulgaria - all in all I think we did Ok with some of the horror stories you hear about shoddy property renovations and people being ripped off.
The nights and mornings are getting lighter here now (a little) and spring should be on it's way soon (hopefully). We will have a look online for a little furniture to get us by - Mitko at New home sv will assist with opening up the house for the delivery so maybe we will be able to stay in our house for the first time - it will be very exciting and we can't wait to be back over there.
Thanks to you all for your help' advice and support - I'm sure we'll need it again All the stuff that we need to do - Page 2 2581928987
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: All the stuff that we need to do   All the stuff that we need to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 8:00 am

carolo wrote:
We had a family bereavement in mid December so things have been a bit askew here.

Sorry to hear about that carolo. Thanks for the update, looks like the big trip (in the big camper!) will soon arrive. Take plenty of photos and keep us posted

All the stuff that we need to do - Page 2 1536469901
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
carolo
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: All the stuff that we need to do   All the stuff that we need to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 8:59 pm

Thanks Chris
will take plenty of pics and I will work out how to get them on here - hence no avatar - think technology was a class at school I missed - or maybe we didn't have them back in the day All the stuff that we need to do - Page 2 3135333095
Back to top Go down
mike&tanya
Senior user
Senior user
mike&tanya

PostSubject: Re: All the stuff that we need to do   All the stuff that we need to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:58 pm

HI Carolo,
as Chris said keep us updated with the journey in the Hymer. It has been one of my long term plans to buy an older 5 or 6 berth left hand drive Hymer camper and base it in our village property (Kliment), to use for visiting the neighbouring countries. I have been interested in campers (I have 2 vw,s) and motorhomes for a long while and consider the Hymer as the one I would go for ( it would have to be an older one as the newer ones are well out of my price range).
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: All the stuff that we need to do   All the stuff that we need to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 7:42 am

Look forward to reading more about you trip and seeing the pictures along the way. There is a very good walk through here for uploading pictures viewtopic.php?f=16&
t=2625
Back to top Go down
carolo
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: All the stuff that we need to do   All the stuff that we need to do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 9:36 am

Thanks for your interest - thought I'd have a go at the photo's so heres a picture of our house in Srem - hopefully

Last edited by 140 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : place photo in line)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the stuff that we need to do   All the stuff that we need to do - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All the stuff that we need to do

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2