View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Remembrance Empty
PostSubject: Remembrance   Remembrance Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:09 pm

Did anybody watch the Festival of Remembrance from the fabulous Royal Albert Hall
It was very different from the Festivals of the past and I thought it was extremely well choreographed, and what about that little girl running towards her Daddy when she and the audience was told that he would not be home for another three months, a tear jerker
Whether you like the UK or not, we certainly know how to put on spectacular events when it comes to Remembrance covering good and bad memories of the past. I am proud of being British and I don't care who knows it g
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Remembrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembrance   Remembrance Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:52 am

willowsend wrote:
Did anybody watch the Festival of Remembrance from the fabulous Royal Albert Hall
It was very different from the Festivals of the past and I thought it was extremely well choreographed, and what about that little girl running towards her Daddy when she and the audience was told that he would not be home for another three months, a tear jerker
Whether you like the UK or not, we certainly know how to put on spectacular events when it comes to Remembrance covering good and bad memories of the past. I am proud of being British and I don't care who knows it g

We would have liked to have watched the Festival of Remembrance from the Albert Hall, unfortunately Vivacom weren't showing it last night. The Albert Hall is a marvelous location for the occasion, I have been there a few times and would liked to have played that fabulous organ at the back of the stage.

We also proud to be British and also proud of our armed forces, as for pomp and pageantry we are certainly the best, no one does it like the British.
Back to top Go down

Remembrance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ExPat Lounge-