altText

Have BG registration.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BGBound
Senior user
Senior user

Have BG registration. Empty
PostSubject: Have BG registration.   Have BG registration. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:36 pm

Spent just 4 hours in Pleven yesterday getting the car sorted. First went to the KAT offices and picked up a bundle
of forms so as to get my BG insurance and ecotax. Duly returned with both and was directed to another building to undergo
the preglet. From there to another shed where one man removed both number plates. Back to the office to hand over old plates and money and hey presto in return new BG plates. Back to the shed for a different man to attach new plates. Back to office to get re-cycling forms ( if I want to scrap car ) and sign something else and that was it. 4 hours to tax, insure, mot and register car. Not bad I say . Have BG registration. 2581928987 Have BG registration. 1763269238
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Have BG registration.   Have BG registration. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:44 pm

Well done guys. Have BG registration. 570106603
Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: Have BG registration.   Have BG registration. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:10 pm

Well done, fun isn't it? g
Back to top Go down
BGBound
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Have BG registration.   Have BG registration. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 5:36 pm

I'm pleased it's only once a year if I'm honest. So now I have to register with the municipality within two weeks is that right?
Found it all far less expensive than the UK. So now can just concentrate on day to day living and chopping more logs. Have BG registration. 2581928987 Have BG registration. 1763269238
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Have BG registration.   Have BG registration. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 5:43 pm

Not sure of your circumstances, but you shouldn't need to go back there again. Just keep your insurance current, renew the MOT ( tech inspection) on time and display the proper stickers..all will be well. Get it registered/recorded at the municipal office in the next couple of days and all is done and dusted.
Back to top Go down
BGBound
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Have BG registration.   Have BG registration. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:25 am

Cheers Bazz much appreciated T
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Have BG registration.   Have BG registration. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:22 pm

You are most welcome anytime. Have BG registration. 1536469901
Back to top Go down
BGIan
Junior user
Junior user
BGIan

PostSubject: Re: Have BG registration.   Have BG registration. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:42 pm

I only found out recently that my transit van needed to have the BG MOT every 6 months as its classed as a commercial vehicle, does anyone know if i can change its classification?

Thanks in advance

Ian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have BG registration.   Have BG registration. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have BG registration.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1