altText

Can anyone help please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darrell
Junior user
Junior user

Can anyone help please Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone help please   Can anyone help please Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:49 pm

Hi its Darrell and Carol

We don't use the forum much but we do view it on a regular basis.

We are 99% at the point of completing our house sale,here in Bulgaria, the problem we have is that it has been sold by word of mouth and not by an agent, this means that we have been given little time to view properties ourselves.

We want to come to the Veliko Tarnovo area to look at houses, I would like to come this Thurs 19th until Monday the 23rd of Sept 2013, has anybody got a B&
B or a guest house in the area, that we could use.

We have 2 dogs that we would like to bring with us.

Thankyou in advance

Darrell and Carol
Back to top Go down
Edna Bira
Senior user
Senior user
Edna Bira

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help please   Can anyone help please Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:34 am

With 36 views and no replies, it would appear that the two dogs are a problem for B&
Bs as there are many in the area (B&
Bs) so you may have rethink your plans. I did a search online and found nothing,
Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help please   Can anyone help please Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:43 am

I think a couple of members on here have guest 'wings' who might have been able to help. It's a bit late now but it might have been a good idea to say a bit about the dogs, eg size, friendly etc.
Back to top Go down
expatinchina
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help please   Can anyone help please Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 10:22 am

There are a few guests houses that don't have problems with pets on the outskirts of VT
Back to top Go down
Darrell
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help please   Can anyone help please Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:38 am

Thanks for the help but the estate agents have found us a studio flat that allows us to bring our dogs.

Thank you

Darrell and Carol
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help please   Can anyone help please Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:08 pm

Good luck Darrell and Carol. Hope you're both OK. Let us know how you get on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Darrell
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help please   Can anyone help please Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 6:37 am

Thanks Chris

I think we have to come to this area with a very open mind, we are not unhappy where we are, its just that we had a visit by some Russian who came to the house without an agent, and they have offered us a very good offer, in fact it really was too good to turn down.

But we are still in the driving seat so we are going to see as many houses and as many areas as we can whilst we are there, so that we can get a feel for the area.

It is only Russians buying in our area, I don't know if you have sold yet Chris, but we have some contact details for Russian estate agents if you would like them.

All the best mate

Darrell and Carol
Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help please   Can anyone help please Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:44 am

Good luck in your search Darrell, the VT area is very diverse and there are some very pretty places, though some give a bad feeling I think, but you will feel when a place is right. Same as anywhere.

There seems to be everything we need in the area, and though we settled in a village in an agricultural area for practicality sake (getting older y'know, we would have loved a mountain place) we are in striking distance of mountains, large and small towns, flat land, hills, forests, rivers and lakes. Everything really, it's all here. Love it. Very lucky with our village and neighbours.

Sara
Back to top Go down
Darrell
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help please   Can anyone help please Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:11 am

Thank You for that, its much appreciated, we know what we want, and have lived in Bulgaria for 6 years now.

We like you, will also know if it feels right,the same thing happened when we came here, we like our area and have spent a lot of money doing up our house, but summer here is very hot and at times unbearable to do anything in, at times hitting the 40s for days.

We really would and will only settle for a village house, not necessary in the mountains, good friendly villages are a must as we like mixing with the locals.

We will look at a lot of villages from a radius of 30km out from VT, but if anybody lives in a village that is a bit further out or closer that is nice and peaceful as for me this is important, it may seem silly but your needs change don't they, then please let us know you can PM me if you want.

Should have started a new thread here ( sorry moderators ).

I will let you know how it goes in 5 days time, I want it to go well but we shall see.

Darrell and Carol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help please   Can anyone help please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can anyone help please

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Property Market-