View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
mike&tanya
Senior user
Senior user
mike&tanya

Blog Site Discussion: Please Read and Contribute - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Blog Site Discussion: Please Read and Contribute   Blog Site Discussion: Please Read and Contribute - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

tried to have a look but had to register and kept getting an annoying prize draw thing in Bulgarian (as I am in Bulgaria at the moment) so gave up.

Edited by Admin..

I have split this topic from here viewtopic.php?f=46&
t=6807
because it has now developed into a discussion about the blog site and the issues members are facing along with some ideas as to how to resolve the problem.
g

Edited by Chris..

Poll now added. Please help us by voting one way or another! Thanks
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: Blog Site Discussion: Please Read and Contribute   Blog Site Discussion: Please Read and Contribute - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:31 pm

I have voted yes to keep the blogs and am ha;
py to help if needed although I don't write any. Can we now get this topic back on track instead of talking about the wrights and wrongs of the forum. Blog Site Discussion: Please Read and Contribute - Page 5 3367882216
Back to top Go down
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

PostSubject: Re: Blog Site Discussion: Please Read and Contribute   Blog Site Discussion: Please Read and Contribute - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:35 pm

I don't see any problem if it helps the forum to chip in a little after all I should imagine all those pitures which we all love to see takes up space so I say keep the blog section on the forum.
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Blog Site Discussion: Please Read and Contribute   Blog Site Discussion: Please Read and Contribute - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:47 pm

Been away for a while but I see a lot is going on here, I will make a donation to if needed to help with the blogs, I don't know what all the fuss is about, this forum has helped no end of people over the years and all for free so what goes around comes around for me and I voted to keep it. Blog Site Discussion: Please Read and Contribute - Page 5 2581928987
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: Blog Site Discussion: Please Read and Contribute   Blog Site Discussion: Please Read and Contribute - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:05 pm

Keep the blogs I like to raed them while having a morning coffee.
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Blog Site Discussion: Please Read and Contribute   Blog Site Discussion: Please Read and Contribute - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:26 am

I like the blogs so for me its a yes keep them and I'm happy to help out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blog Site Discussion: Please Read and Contribute   Blog Site Discussion: Please Read and Contribute - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blog Site Discussion: Please Read and Contribute

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5