Fake delivery emails

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Fake delivery emails Empty
PostSubject: Fake delivery emails   Fake delivery emails Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:42 am

A DHL delivery which is nothing but malware - Windows users warned of email attack
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... y-malware/
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Fake delivery emails   Fake delivery emails Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:59 pm

The little beggers eh!!! I had an email from Western union stating I own them £204 pay up or they will refer to the courts Yes, will do as soon a I find my purse lost that 12 years ago Fake delivery emails 2381841692
Back to top Go down
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

PostSubject: Re: Fake delivery emails   Fake delivery emails Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:10 pm

The other thing that should alert people to the fact that it's a fake is, WHY would a company such as Fedex, UPS or any other private company tell you to collect the package from 'THE POST OFFICE'. The reason is because they are not only just around the corner but most people trust the Post Office.

Although all the details are wrong If I received one this week I could have thought they were having trouble trying to return my mobile phone which is in the repair shop and due back anytime now, like I said, the details such as delivery company etc are wrong, but in my exuberance of getting my phone back I maybe just could have faltered.
(Basically because I have to collect it back from the shop I took it too)

So thanks willowsend, it's always nice to occasionally have a reminder no matter how good or observant we might think we are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fake delivery emails   Fake delivery emails Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fake delivery emails

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1