altText
altText

2013 Garden Party Poster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chris

2013 Garden Party Poster Empty
PostSubject: 2013 Garden Party Poster   2013 Garden Party Poster Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:39 am

Hi Folks

Berni has asked me to pop this onto the forum. The poster for the 2013 Silistra Garden Party is now complete:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Please take the time to download a copy and print it off, or just have a look at the amazing events that are happening this year!

Good luck to Berni, Dougie and everybody involved with this years Garden Party, I hope it's yet another big success.

If anybody would like a high quality PDF file of this poster to print, just contact me by PM with your e-mail address and I'll send you a copy.

T
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
oddball
oddball

2013 Garden Party Poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2013 Garden Party Poster   2013 Garden Party Poster Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:48 pm

Thank you so much Chris thisis s wonderful poster you designed, you did great. As you guys know Chris is our web designer for the Orphanage website this is his link should you wish to share this link with others please feel free to do so [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 2013 Garden Party Poster 1536469901
Back to top Go down

2013 Garden Party Poster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1