altText
altText

My garden

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
justbazz1

My garden - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: My garden   My garden - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:11 am

First topic message reminder :

..grows a bit like this.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: My garden   My garden - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 6:01 pm

Been busy in the garden now the weather is good again.  We layed 14ton of stone so getting there stone by stone g   Can't do anything about the gates until the road is sorted however, we painted them.  I heard today our Mayor is no longer so will have to start all over again with the new mayor re getting our road sorted.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   My garden - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 9:18 pm

Wow!! That looks so different from when I saw it last!

Well done. g

Make yourself known to the new Mayor and sort him out, quick smart....you know the old saying about a new broom etc...give him something to sweep clean!! The longer you wait...the harder it will be. My garden - Page 22 794030042

All going along fairly well on this end.

B
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: My garden   My garden - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 7:58 am

T Bazz it is coming together but takes a long time eh!

Yes just message the Mayors wife to find out if the mayor is actually leaving and she tells me that yes he will leave at the end of the month so yes thank you I will defo make sure I meet the new mayor and update asap. Good to hear all is well enjoy the rest of the bank hols.
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: My garden   My garden - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 8:07 am

Hi Berni
Just back from Break in Vienna, need a rest now !!! and try and get a remortgage :-(
Garden looking good Hot as you are now experiencing, work is like the Fourth road bridge?? but keep plodding on.. g

Is the new Mayor a Village resident,(like us) or a visiting post, If in the village you can at least appear on his doorstep, get yourself in his good books
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: My garden   My garden - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 12:55 pm

Ah thank Bill we are getting there slowly.. g Don't know yet who will be Mayor might be a woman or a man nobody here in the village would make a good mayor apart from me (of course) La La Funny enough Dotcho has already suggested this and to my amazement everyone round the table agreed except me. Can you imagine the headache I would give the Municipality My garden - Page 22 3367882216 My garden - Page 22 3367882216 My garden - Page 22 3367882216

I hope you really enjoyed Vienna it was a lovely break and special occasion need special places to visit. You must find a money tree and plant it, I have been looking everywhere but no luck yet but if I find one or two I will save one for you or give you cuttings from mind:Handshake: Beans on toast now for the summer then.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: My garden   My garden - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 2:06 pm

Hi guys

Well I have finally finished decorating the old table and chairs and kitchen cupboards for the outside kitchen and here they are.  However, we have decided now there is no need to build a kitchen outside the gazebo is massive and we can put the table, chairs and cupboard in one corner as on the picture and still have room for the massive table & benches on the other side, plus we can use the patio for the sunbeds

deck.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: My garden   My garden - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 7:44 am

Found these old wood tables in the cellar I never got round to restoring them in the UK so flat packed them and brought the over here 10 years ago, finally they have seen the light. I painted them white, added decoupage and glitter then opened the varnish (several tins) I bought here on sale only to find it is green in colour - did not know you could get coloured varnish. Anyway decided to go for it and put it on with a sponge and must admit I do like the table now...... My garden - Page 22 3367882216

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: My garden   My garden - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 11:04 pm

Cannot get the stuff we need to fix the path so just scraped out the loose lot and filled with mix once dry just bought the artifical grass.  This will do for this summer when my friend come over in Oct he will bring the pva glue.   I also masked taped and painted the steps, then stripped off the tape What do you think?

Back to top Go down
GeshiSimon
Senior user
Senior user
GeshiSimon

PostSubject: Re: My garden   My garden - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 9:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , Hi Berni, Recently I saw that Mr Bricolage in Dobrich carry PVA in 1,2 and 3kg tubs. If there is a branch in Silistra it may be worth a look
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: My garden   My garden - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 10:40 am

GeshiSimon wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , Hi Berni, Recently I saw that Mr Bricolage in Dobrich carry PVA in 1,2 and 3kg tubs. If there is a branch in Silistra it may be worth a look

Thank you Si, no branch here but when we go to Varna next we will call in Mr Bricolage. Does it say PVA on the tub. Problem is when I ask for it and explain what it is for they just do not listen as not something they do, on chap was getting really annoyed with me and insisted the cement is the only product needed and walked off. They just do not think outside the box
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: My garden   My garden - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 11:26 am

oddball wrote:
GeshiSimon wrote:

Thank you Si, no branch here but when we go to Varna next we will call in Mr Bricolage. Does it say PVA on the tub.  Problem is when I ask for it and explain what it is for they just do not listen as not something they do, on chap was getting really annoyed with me and insisted the cement is the only product needed and walked off. They just do not think outside the box

Berni
There is a bloke in the Dobrich branch who speaks good English. I don't know his name but if you go to the cash desk they will put out a call for him. We were in there last week and we wanted the best product to paint all garden furniture and he took us to the shelf it was on and we bought what was recommended
Hope that helps, by the way you look to be using all your artistic skills g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: My garden   My garden - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 11:53 am

Thanks Willow will give that a try.... Yes imagination running away with me now, neighbours think I have gone crazy.... :)
Back to top Go down
GeshiSimon
Senior user
Senior user
GeshiSimon

PostSubject: Re: My garden   My garden - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 12:05 pm

oddball wrote:
GeshiSimon wrote:

Thank you Si, no branch here but when we go to Varna next we will call in Mr Bricolage. Does it say PVA on the tub.  Problem is when I ask for it and explain what it is for they just do not listen as not something they do, on chap was getting really annoyed with me and insisted the cement is the only product needed and walked off. They just do not think outside the box

The tubs are red and white in colour and clearly says PVA the price averages at about 5lv per kilo, in Dobrich it is in the aisle with all the other glues next to the paint aisles
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: My garden   My garden - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 8:03 pm

Thank you Si that is good to know
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: My garden   My garden - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 9:23 pm

GeshiSimon wrote:

Hi Si just to say I called into Mr B in Dobrich and found the PVA so bought a 3kg tub. Thank you so much. g g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My garden   My garden - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My garden

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next