MOT in Bulgaria has changed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

MOT in Bulgaria has changed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: MOT in Bulgaria has changed   MOT in Bulgaria has changed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Colin has been to the MOT test this morning and now it has changed to 6 months so we all need an MOT twice a year on our vehicles plus the price has risen 55 lev for our camper today and for just 6 months MOT That messes us up fo a long vacation over winter MOT in Bulgaria has changed - Page 3 927475117
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: MOT in Bulgaria has changed   MOT in Bulgaria has changed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:22 am

they are keen on the first aid kit and fire safety. this compact pack is ideal for the car, it contains everything that is required by law except a luminous jacket. g

Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: MOT in Bulgaria has changed   MOT in Bulgaria has changed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:01 am

we have all the things you all mention fire ex firstaid high vis jackets light bulbs fuses etc plus the breatherlisers for travel through France and never have they been looked at for moy kat registration or by a road check as yet We keep them all up to date etc for our own peace of mind but that is not the point our mot test station charges more and does less it seems.
Never mind we look around for a different test centre for the car and camper now Happy safe motering folks
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: MOT in Bulgaria has changed   MOT in Bulgaria has changed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:02 am

Yep, they are a handy kit..jackets can be got just about anywhere for a couple of lev.
Back to top Go down
Edna Bira
Senior user
Senior user
Edna Bira

PostSubject: Re: MOT in Bulgaria has changed   MOT in Bulgaria has changed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:06 am

Slightly drifting off topic, but these bits of kit are absolutely invaluable should you get a puncture in the middle of nowhere, so simply use too, i've repaired a big hole in a 4x4 chunky tyre with this kit (some fella stranded in the Stranja), ok it took 3 plugs but it got him to the nearest repair shop.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... 1e618a4d08

The link is illustration purposes only and not an ad to buy, its just the kit i bought, I have no connection with the seller.

Edited by admin. See rule 2, Posting on the Forum viewtopic.php?f=2&
t=1
Back to top Go down
speedgunner
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: MOT in Bulgaria has changed   MOT in Bulgaria has changed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:18 pm

Last July I put my truck through the KAT at Varna and I didn't have a fire extinguisher or a first aid kit on board as I forgot to put them back after cleaning it ready for the inspection and nothing was said and they past it with out question.Mind you I had a bulb gone for the dipped head lamps and they didn't pick that up either as they were more intrested with my crew cab back seat as it had two seat belts and three seats and to top it all when I got home and looked at my vehicle document they had registered it as a Station Wagon. I think maybe someone got confused because I had my top box fitted and it has sliding windows on the sides.Ah well it's not for me to tell them there job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOT in Bulgaria has changed   MOT in Bulgaria has changed - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOT in Bulgaria has changed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3