altText
altText
altText

Open Day at Animal SOS Burgas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animal SOS

Open Day at Animal SOS Burgas Empty
PostSubject: Open Day at Animal SOS Burgas   Open Day at Animal SOS Burgas Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:33 am

You are welcome to visit Animal SOS Burgas anytime - just this Tuesday (May 28th) they are holding an Open Day from 11 am onwards.

At 12 noon, children from the local school will be visiting to interact with the dogs and learn about animal welfare.

There are currently some German, Dutch and Italian volunteers helping the Bulgarian staff and volunteers.

If you want to come along, please do - the shelter is on the outskirts of Cherno Morets, but anyone in the village can give you directions.
Back to top Go down
http://animal-sos.eu/
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Open Day at Animal SOS Burgas   Open Day at Animal SOS Burgas Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:27 pm

Fantastic Annie hope all goes well g
Back to top Go down
Animal SOS

PostSubject: Re: Open Day at Animal SOS Burgas   Open Day at Animal SOS Burgas Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:14 pm

Thanks Bernie - it did. The children were really receptive and thoroughly enjoyed their lessons in animal welfare. There are plans to do it again. Just as they were leaving, someone brought a very young dumped puppy they had found with it's ears and tails cut off.

I spoke to the manageress of the shelter about maybe attending your orphanage garden party with a couple of dogs for the children to interact with. Sadly, as she is pretty much on her own except for the people who care for the dogs, I don't think she would be able to travel the distance. A real shame really.

But, if ever any of your children are in the Burgas area, let us know and we can arrange a visit for them to the shelter.
Back to top Go down
http://animal-sos.eu/
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Open Day at Animal SOS Burgas   Open Day at Animal SOS Burgas Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:33 pm

Animal SOS wrote:
Thanks Bernie - it did. The children were really receptive and thoroughly enjoyed their lessons in animal welfare. There are plans to do it again. Just as they were leaving, someone brought a very young dumped puppy they had found with it's ears and tails cut off.

I spoke to the manageress of the shelter about maybe attending your orphanage garden party with a couple of dogs for the children to interact with. Sadly, as she is pretty much on her own except for the people who care for the dogs, I don't think she would be able to travel the distance. A real shame really.

But, if ever any of your children are in the Burgas area, let us know and we can arrange a visit for them to the shelter.

Ah that is good news Annie, delighted all went well. I will start sharing your link on the Facebook so people get to know about Animal SOS. g Will start now.

Yes Burgas is a long way from us and thanks for thinking of the children, will bear it in mind if they are in Sunny Beach again.

Keep up the good work my lovely and we will share you info when we can. g c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Day at Animal SOS Burgas   Open Day at Animal SOS Burgas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Day at Animal SOS Burgas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1