And Another Thing....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
oldun
Super user
Super user

And Another Thing.... Empty
PostSubject: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:37 am

Hi all forum members. This journal is called And Another Thing... because there is so much to tell that things will enter my mind at random. I will try to be accurate and honest although, naturally this is our side of the story and will be disputed by those involved. We have no idea why we have suffered ( I use the word advisadly) as we have and those involved have not faced me with any reasons which tell their own story. I will start this first chapter with a pic of My Hero. H

Just look at him! Does he look like a threatening man? He had been out strimming an old pensioners garden when the thunderstorm struck. He was given this oversize raincoat and walked back home getting soaked. All his laddish friends laughed their socks off at this apparition walking across the square and my Hero joined in. He is always up for a laugh and jokes all the time with the villagers who now enjoy his querky sense of humour. Maybe this is the root cause of all the trouble. Think ÉasyRider' 'although Tom does not deal in drugs or have a motorbike. Remember when their new friend gives his speech after trouble in a bar when he explains that the local gang cannot understand why these two are so happy with so little and the girls loved them? They were deemed a threatening influence and subseqently killed just because they lived óutside the box''. On that note I have to stop to make lunch for my Hero. To be continued........
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:51 pm

And another thing ..... On reflection having had lunch, I think my first post in my journal says it all really. I don't need to tell every little thing that has happened because it will overshadow what has been a wonderful life in our village. Whatever has happened to us is very personal and wouldn't impact on anyone moving to the village. In fact they will be welcomed because the name of the game is isolating us from any other Brits which is a shame for everyone because we can help so much.
I choose to believe that having to move is going to be the right decision. Maybe someone up there is telling me its time to go back to my roots and especially Tom needs more work and respect. Lovely and supportive as the locals have been I think its better for everyone that we leave. Although it is appealing to move elsewhere in Bulgaria, its our village we love and its people and my Bulgaria is there and nowhere else lovely as it maybe. I know we will make a new life by the sea in England despite the recent atrocity thats happened there. Isolated incidences are not the whole story and I think from some of my posts people can tell I am still very pro-England and choose to remember the good times which are still around. s
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:43 pm

Hold on to those positive thoughts and you will be fine. g
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:23 am

Poor hero getting soaked in the rain. My goodness it did come down. The wind on thursday wrecked the roses pulled the arches out of the ground. How ever do keep possitive Your energy change is showing you changes a head and change for all of us is good for us. I always say to my self when meeting people would i want you as a friend in all situations if the answer is no then polite conversation and leave it at that if the answer is yes then a friend for the time they are allowed to be in our lives.
Hope Hero doesn't have a cold after his soaking in the rain Sunshine today to dry it all out s
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:10 am

:Thank you:both. Here is me being positive with my Xera enjoying a beautiful morning after the storms.
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:15 am

You look very relaxed..just hold that pose! s
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:17 am

..... and here is our garden flourishing after the storms.
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:20 am

Which pic to choose? Off to pick cherries now. I am happy and hope you are too.
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:38 am

Gardens looking beautifull and healthy and you do too. Yes definately hold that pose and enjoy the sun shine it always makes things feel better.
s g
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:50 pm

Just to remind everyone that this little piece of paradise is for sale at 30,000euros (25,000GBP). I am joining Chris in hoping someone will love what we love and buy. Kotel and Mindya are both great places to live. From our house there are panoramic views of the Stara Planina mountains and a bit of a micro-climate so please pass on these details.
Its strange that everyone who has seen our house, except for a couple of Russians who were looking for a new build???, have loved it so why no offers? Its a puzzle.
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:01 pm

I think it is because people are looking for as much as they can for as little money as they can. I am sure when peope realise how much it costs to renervate they will be sorry they didn't buy a renorvated property in the first place.
Good luck with your sale visualise it sold and it will happen And Another Thing.... 1430720830
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:44 am

Good luck with your sale, your photos are beautiful. I hope you can move on to new adventures soon. And Another Thing.... 1430720830
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:26 am

You can't win can you? House selling.... Last viewers said its too big! Too big, too small, too rural, you name it and its been said. However, at least we are getting viewings and I am sure it will sell in the end. Meanwhile back to the garden..... s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:57 pm

oldun wrote:
You can't win can you? House selling.... Last viewers said its too big! Too big, too small, too rural, you name it and its been said. However, at least we are getting viewings and I am sure it will sell in the end. Meanwhile back to the garden..... s

No flower you can't! however, it's all about timing and the longer it takes to sell the longer you can stay in your house. For the life of me Oldun I really cannot understand why you must give up this wonderful dream and start all over again - must be causing you both a great stress and sorrow. You have both worked so hard at life in BG and now you have everything you need, you are moving on And Another Thing.... 3135333095 Such a dreadful shame. Still everyone to their own. I really do wish you both the very best of luck and sincerely hope you sell soon.

Oddy :group: :group:
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:50 pm

:Thank you:Oddie but we have very good reasons and, yes, it is very sad but I look at it as another adventure and keep picturing my dog running along the seaside which makes me happy. No wonder pensioners retire to the seaside - life doesn't seem to have changed much and in these stressful days in parts of Britain it seems a safe haven. Not quite as stressfree as my little village in Bulgaria but it will be nice to have a cuppa in a cafe and have the waitress say 'hello darling'..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And Another Thing....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next