altText

Classic quotes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chrisbriggs
Senior user
Senior user

Classic quotes Empty
PostSubject: Classic quotes   Classic quotes Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:13 pm

Now I am not too sure if this is the right place for this, but couldn't find anywhere else, so I am sure that the Mods,( much Karma to them) will redirect it if needed.
My wife and I were reminiscing about my two children when they were younger ( Chris is their step mum and they live with their real mum and her husband) anyway we got onto the funny things that they came out with, my daughter Heather in particular. For example, one morning Chris was making breakfast and asked Heather if she would like some porridge, to which she replies, 'Don't be silly Chris, only bears eat porridge' Perhaps I shouldn't have read her the story about Goldilocks.....
On another occasion near to Christmas, Heather was in her first year at primary school, and I asked her how rehearsals for the Nativity play were going, and if she was looking forward to it. She looked at me as only a 5 year old can, and her face clouded over. I asked her what was wrong and she replied that she wasn't happy because she was Mary. I told her that Mary was a very important and special role in the play and asked her why she was unhappy about being Mary to which she replied ' I don't want to be Mary because its too far to walk t Bethlehem and I've only got little legs........
These are but two examples I thought I would share with you and I am sure that you, also, must have many funny and golden moments you can recall with your children or grandchildren, so come on, give us all a smile....
Ray Classic quotes 794030042 c
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

Classic quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic quotes   Classic quotes Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:23 pm

my daughter was in the primary schools choir, parents went along to watch them in action. c

one song was .........who built the Ark, noah, noah.

my daughter was over enthusiastic and belted out. who built the Ark, no one, no one. would she listen, no. Classic quotes 1865348797 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Classic quotes 2706089290
Back to top Go down
chrisbriggs
Senior user
Senior user

Classic quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic quotes   Classic quotes Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:40 pm

Don't you just love them.... Classic quotes 1865348797
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Classic quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic quotes   Classic quotes Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:10 pm

chrisbriggs wrote:
Don't you just love them.... Classic quotes 1865348797

Oh so cute Chrissybg H
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

Classic quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic quotes   Classic quotes Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:39 am

My great granddaughter was telling me about her little friend who had died. I said, I had heard that, and I was sorry to hear she had lost her friend.

She said, "
Oh, Nana! I didn't lose her, she died."

The she proceeded to explain to me the difference between lost and dead.

I nodded and said "
Oh, I see."

She told me "
Don't worry, Nana. You'll learn, and If you have any trouble understanding anything, just ask me. I will explain it to you."

She patted me gently on the shoulder and said "
You'll learn."

She was 4 years old at the time. H
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Classic quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic quotes   Classic quotes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic quotes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1