Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
oldun
Super user
Super user

Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store Empty
PostSubject: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:15 pm

Just had a newsletter from Camping Veliko Turnovo in Draghezhevo and was very surprised to see that Oooops from
Oooops might be attending one of their events if he has enough orders to make his journey from Blachik worthwhile. I read it twice....!!!!
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:08 pm

I thought that he was long gone!
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:13 pm

The shop in balchik is still empty so maybe trading from home or elsewhere c
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:51 am

Food Store maybe Back? Hopefully not!!! Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store 2581928987
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:38 pm

starlite wrote:
The shop in balchik is still empty so maybe trading from home or elsewhere c

mika has been selling it at table tops this year ..... OOD as well , some of it ..no change there then .... Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store 3367882216
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:29 pm

Wednesday May 8th Camping Veliko Tarnovo Food Fair 12-4pm. Lots of stalls including Oooops unknow who.
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:57 pm

Sorry folks - it seems I may have given the impression I was promoting a certain someone. I wasn't. I was promoting the campsite and also warning that one of the people attending was apparently still around (unfortunately). I will be more careful in future. Admin feel free to delete my post in the interests of anyone concerned.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:05 pm

No worries oldun g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:37 pm

I have contacted Camping Veliko Turnovo to get more information about the event for our members but no one is replying to both of my requests. g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:53 pm

Admin wrote:
I have contacted Camping Veliko Turnovo to get more information about the event for our members but no one is replying to both of my requests. g
That is sad Admin, because any information could be of a benefit to all the members as to whether it is worth participating as an exhibitor selling, or a customer buying
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:17 am

I suppose he has got to sell his out of dates somewhere Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store 3135333095
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:23 am

I will be very surprised if they allow him to trade from the campsite, they have a good reputation and are fussy about who they choose to accept so I don't think you will find this so called trader trading there.
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:38 am

It's about time this person was run out of Bulgaria. I know of the campsite and I would agree that Nick and Nicky wouldn't just allow anyone to take part in their events, I have been to a few and always had a good time so its well worth the visit. Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store 3367882216
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:36 am

I have read all this and I'm assuming this is all about the retailer that is not wanted in bulgaria but more to the point Camping Veliko Turnovo, I wish them a successful day and hope the weather is good for them and remember the sun shines on the righteous. Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store 739492727
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:02 am

Hope they all have a good day especially if there is only respectable traders there Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store 3356871870
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store   Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camping Veliko Turnovo/Food store

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next