View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Water rates Empty
PostSubject: Water rates   Water rates Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:22 pm

Can members please give an indication as to what water rates we should be paying and how they are worked out for village property, also I would be keen to know if anybody has ever seen or been sent an invoice T
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

Water rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water rates   Water rates Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:26 pm

no there is never a bill or an invoice sent for water or electricity usually pay about 15lev a month water is on a meter and it is read most months and estimated other months because when their is snow on the ground the meter shaft door is covered Water meters are replaced every 5 years in our town and repairs are free hope this helps you
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Water rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water rates   Water rates Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:35 pm

chrissybg wrote:
no there is never a bill or an invoice sent for water or electricity usually pay about 15lev a month water is on a meter and it is read most months and estimated other months because when their is snow on the ground the meter shaft door is covered Water meters are replaced every 5 years in our town and repairs are free hope this helps you

The same as us with only being read in the good months, we paid 12 Leva for water on estimated bills during the Winter and our man came to read our meter yesterday and uttered those wonderful words afterwards when we asked how much we owed "
Nula."

Water rates 570106603 Water rates 570106603
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

Water rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water rates   Water rates Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:57 am

Hi Willowsend
Like most places, actual physical reading of the meter seems to have reduced, not seen anyone at my place since last November??

I have registered on line with the water board in our area and have invoices sent to me automatically to my email from the water company as and when generated, I can also log in and check my account. I print them off and take to office and pay ...simples Water rates 3367882216

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... ndows-1251

Do similar with Electric company. some things are getting easier (kiss of death)

Bill
Back to top Go down
speedgunner
Senior user
Senior user

Water rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water rates   Water rates Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:34 am

My meter is read once a year and the monthlybill varies from 4.20 lv to 7.40 iv a month so I have no idea what's going on.
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Water rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water rates   Water rates Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:25 am

speedgunner wrote:
My meter is read once a year and the monthlybill varies from 4.20 lv to 7.40 iv a month so I have no idea what's going on.

Don't tell anyone in the UK that you are only paying £2 or £3 a month for water, they would have a fit!!! Annette's sister was paying £800 a year in Devon.

:Water rates 1931734156: :Water rates 1931734156:
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

Water rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water rates   Water rates Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:36 am

i agree with you the bills for every thing in England were crazy We enjoy the smaller amounts we pay now whilst it lasts but we have seen in before people asking for more wages here now and that only means one thing the cost of living will go up and up so enjoy it whilst it lasts
Back to top Go down
expatinchina
Junior user
Junior user

Water rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water rates   Water rates Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:16 am

I've never had a water bill at all out here in China. You only pay if you use over a certain amount and as a single person household, I've never reached the limit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Water rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water rates   Water rates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water rates

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1