altText
altText
altText

Bulgarian grants and student loans?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedyc

Bulgarian grants and student loans? Empty
PostSubject: Bulgarian grants and student loans?   Bulgarian grants and student loans? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:32 pm

Hi! I am a Bulgarian student. I have been accepted some master programmes in Sweden and Denmark. Although I do not have to pay tuition fees because I am a EU student, I need financial support for living expenses in these expensive countries.

Does Bulgarian government give grants and student loans to students?
Can you give me information about this issue?
Thank you very much for any help.
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian grants and student loans?   Bulgarian grants and student loans? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:48 pm

If you are a Bulgarian student why are you asking this question here? surely you should know this better than anyone else on this forum Bulgarian grants and student loans? 2581928987
Back to top Go down
speedyc

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian grants and student loans?   Bulgarian grants and student loans? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:00 pm

davshaz wrote:
If you are a Bulgarian student why are you asking this question here? surely you should know this better than anyone else on this forum Bulgarian grants and student loans? 2581928987
I don't live in Bulgaria. Bulgarian is just my nationality, I don't have any knowledge about this issue
Back to top Go down
chrisbriggs
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian grants and student loans?   Bulgarian grants and student loans? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:17 am

Why don't you visit the Bulgarian Governments website and do some research into this, or you could always get a job in the country you intend to study in
Ray
Back to top Go down
speedyc

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian grants and student loans?   Bulgarian grants and student loans? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:01 am

I have researched but I have found nothing. I want to reach this kind of information from Bulgarian government:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian grants and student loans?   Bulgarian grants and student loans? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:22 am

Are you in Bulgaria or Sweden Bulgarian grants and student loans? 2581928987
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian grants and student loans?   Bulgarian grants and student loans? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:06 am

This might be of help to you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... /4146C.pdf I think any loans you may want will have to come from the banks in bulgaria as a loan
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian grants and student loans?   Bulgarian grants and student loans? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:39 pm

Hi speedyc

Thank you for joining our forum and lovely to see you here however, may I please ask you to introduce yourself here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] then our group can welcome you properely and try help with your questions.
Thanks a million

Oddy g
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian grants and student loans?   Bulgarian grants and student loans? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:43 pm

I think you can get an eu student loan. I found a website on them when my son was thinking about studying abroad. I'll have a look for the link and post if its anygood. c
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian grants and student loans?   Bulgarian grants and student loans? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:48 pm

try these links they explain about bulgarian student loans. i'm not sure who you apply to if you dont live here though. You might need to contact the student loans organisation for the country your home address is in.
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian grants and student loans?   Bulgarian grants and student loans? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:28 pm

oddball wrote:
Hi speedyc

Thank you for joining our forum and lovely to see you here however, may I please ask you to introduce yourself here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] then our group can welcome you properely and try help with your questions.
Thanks a million

Oddy g

T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian grants and student loans?   Bulgarian grants and student loans? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulgarian grants and student loans?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1