altText
altText

Strange insects creatures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Strange insects creatures Empty
PostSubject: Strange insects creatures   Strange insects creatures Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:38 pm

Fancy waking up to this attached to your house Strange insects creatures 3135333095
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Strange insects creatures   Strange insects creatures Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:47 pm

Think they need some of these in Sofia..plenty for it to eat there! lol.
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Strange insects creatures   Strange insects creatures Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:33 pm

It only has seven legs though Berni?

Strange insects creatures 1865348797
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Strange insects creatures   Strange insects creatures Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:10 pm

Must have met a bigger spider.
Back to top Go down
will666
Senior user
Senior user
will666

PostSubject: Re: Strange insects creatures   Strange insects creatures Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:04 pm

At least its a fake, it had me worried, I hate spiders
Back to top Go down
http://www.my-bulgarian-house-renovation.com
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Strange insects creatures   Strange insects creatures Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:15 pm

The spiders in my house and I have an agreement..you stay up there and eat mosquitos from your web and I'll stay down here and not spray insecticide..OK? Seems to work fine for all concerned. I can tolerate a few webs, up in the corners, but I hate mozzies and flies!
Back to top Go down
will666
Senior user
Senior user
will666

PostSubject: Re: Strange insects creatures   Strange insects creatures Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:20 pm

Spiders were almost the worst bit of cleaning out the house last summer, some spiders in BG seem much bigger, faster and some seem to fight back when you try to get rid of them

Spiders arent the worst though, those house centipede things are just nasty, small ones not so bad, giant fast moving centipedes are just nasty, especially when they jump out from behind wallpaper when your pulling it off
Back to top Go down
http://www.my-bulgarian-house-renovation.com
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Strange insects creatures   Strange insects creatures Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:53 pm

Research has established that we all swallow seven spiders in our lifetime, this occurs whilst we are sleeping with our mouths open, yummy, yummy.
Back to top Go down
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

PostSubject: Re: Strange insects creatures   Strange insects creatures Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:03 pm

bgbazz wrote:
The spiders in my house and I have an agreement..you stay up there and eat mosquitos from your web and I'll stay down here and not spray insecticide..OK? Seems to work fine for all concerned. I can tolerate a few webs, up in the corners, but I hate mozzies and flies!
That sounds similar to my spider agreement, if they stay on their side of the living room then I wont squash them. Unfortunately last year some of then tried rebelling to the rule and well lets just say, I'm still here and they are not.

[align=center:g5hly3c0][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/align:g5hly3c0]
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Strange insects creatures   Strange insects creatures Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:51 am

put conkers in the corner of the rooms and the spiders and therefor the webs don't come. For that big one i expect you would need a tree or two though
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Strange insects creatures   Strange insects creatures Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:36 pm

This is the time of the year when all the insects start to invade our house. We have seen the centipede type thingy and also the big beetles so far, more to come I am sure!!
Back to top Go down
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Strange insects creatures   Strange insects creatures Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Try killing that with a flip flop!! Strange insects creatures 1865348797
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Strange insects creatures   Strange insects creatures Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:21 pm

No need to kill them..just hoover them up and empty them outside in the garden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange insects creatures   Strange insects creatures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange insects creatures

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1