altText
altText
altText

Tomtom Sat Nav in BG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Tomtom Sat Nav in BG Empty
PostSubject: Tomtom Sat Nav in BG   Tomtom Sat Nav in BG Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:53 am

Hi to all,

this just might be of interest to people living in BG. Tomtom do a perfect sat nav for getting around BG. To my knowledge it is the best one available for BG.

I've had the map for 6 months and it gives me all the short cuts and most of the villages as well. It even gives you routes through the small lanes. I have learnt short cuts to places I would never have looked at before. I've checked it out against maps available in Bg and it is better than they are.

So you might find this of interest and very useful. The map is western and central europe map.

Best wishes,
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Tomtom Sat Nav in BG   Tomtom Sat Nav in BG Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:19 am

Hello Tony can you tell me is it any paticular TomTom mdel?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Tomtom Sat Nav in BG   Tomtom Sat Nav in BG Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:45 pm

Hi Sarah,

No, is for any of the models, you just say which model you have. Is the best I've seen so far. Will get you from the Uk to your house in Bg with no problems. But does not cover you good in Romania. Is enough info for Romania. But not for the Bechet ferry. I had 2 to cover me all the way, but only have the 1 now.

Tony
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Tomtom Sat Nav in BG   Tomtom Sat Nav in BG Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:23 pm

Hi Tony do you have to download the maps for Bulgaria?

8)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Tomtom Sat Nav in BG   Tomtom Sat Nav in BG Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:31 pm

Hi Krypton,

Yes, you do, but you can get a cd sent to you. It is 2 gigabyte size file and goes on an SD card. Easy to download. But has to be paid for out of BG. You can't buy in BG with UK credit cards. You can download in BG once it is bought.

Tony
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Tomtom Sat Nav in BG   Tomtom Sat Nav in BG Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:37 pm

Cheers Tony your a star [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

8)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Tomtom Sat Nav in BG   Tomtom Sat Nav in BG Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:37 pm

:oops:

Just trying to be helpful ;
)

I'm like that ☀
Tony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomtom Sat Nav in BG   Tomtom Sat Nav in BG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tomtom Sat Nav in BG

View previous topic View next topic Back to top