Removal companies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

Removal companies Empty
PostSubject: Removal companies   Removal companies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:40 pm

Hi

I know it may seem jumping the gun before we have even checked out properties in BG, but if all goes to plan we intend to be moving in BG by the end of the summer. Therefore can anyone advise on reliable and good value removal companies (or not - please PM) from UK to BG.

Thanks
Mr Eq
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Removal companies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal companies   Removal companies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:58 pm

We used Allied (Pickfords) in Sofia. Not the cheapest but extremely good.

They took care of all the cross-border paperwork, came and packed us up, arrived and unpacked, built furniture, etc.

Everything fully insured.

As I say, there are a lot cheaper, but be careful who you trust your wordly belongings to!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
justbazz1

Removal companies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal companies   Removal companies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:10 pm

Removal companies 3356871870 As stated, they are not the cheapest, but they up there with the best. I've used them to move my household from Australia to South Africa and then back again, Australia to the UK and UK to Bulgaria..never had a problem..ever!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Removal companies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal companies   Removal companies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:40 pm

bgbazz wrote:
Removal companies 3356871870 As stated, they are not the cheapest, but they up there with the best. I've used them to move my household from Australia to South Africa and then back again, Australia to the UK and UK to Bulgaria..never had a problem..ever!

You don't half get around Removal companies 3135333095

I have a list but will need time to find it now Removal companies 2345823347
Back to top Go down
chrisbriggs
Senior user
Senior user

Removal companies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal companies   Removal companies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:03 pm

Hi, we used a company called UK2BG. Very honest and reliable, reasonable rates too.
Ray Removal companies 794030042
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

Removal companies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal companies   Removal companies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:29 am

Well, I used to move around a bit Berni..sad fact is, since leaving home in 1964, Bulgaria is the place I've stayed the longest. But that's another topic for another day.

Removal companies 2334215883
Back to top Go down
speedgunner
Senior user
Senior user

Removal companies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal companies   Removal companies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:47 am

We used Interlogistica who are on the internet and are bases all over the country in the UK. The drivers are Bulgarian and the manager who I dealt with was based in Braintree in Essex and was Bulgarian his self. Now with this company you have to pack your own items as they are purley transport and not packers. They will load the vehicle and un load at your destination and normally pick up your items on a Tuesday and takes about a week to get to Bulgaria but make sure they have enough space to park as these vehicles are huge which are double pentatigons. The cost was £1800 in 2011 for a whole pentatigon box for yourself and will fit all your household items in them including the kitchen sink Tongue g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Removal companies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal companies   Removal companies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:27 pm

Boss do you know where I put my list, perhaps I mentioned it to you Removal companies 3135333095 Removal companies 2381841692
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Removal companies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal companies   Removal companies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Removal companies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1